ePub The Bowel Book: A Self-Help Guide for Sufferers download
by Michael Levitt
Last year I had to have a polyp removed surgically. This is a very self-educating, easy to read book and would be helpful to practically everybody who has had any bowel discomfort or GI problems.
Last year I had to have a polyp removed surgically. When the doctor performed a colonoscopy he found a suspicious area and performed a biopsy (this was embedded in the mucosa so he could not snip it off like he would a polyp). The biopsy showed it was an adenoma with high-grade dysplasia - or a step away from cancer. The first surgeon I went to was going to perform a "temporary colonoscopy", the second one said he would just remove the growth (unless they found it was deeper than anticipated).
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking The Bowel Book: A Self-Help Guide for Sufferers as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Finding books BookSee BookSee - Download books for free. The Bowel Book: A Self-Help Guide for Sufferers.
Поиск книг BookFi BookSee - Download books for free.
Michael Levitt is a Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Australia. 7 people found this helpful.
It seems nowadays that we are happy to discuss almost every aspect of our health, and reveal to doctors, psychologists, phone-in hosts and their audiences, in fact almost anyone who will listen, our most personal and intimate problems.
Find nearly any book by Michael Levitt. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. by Dennis Conner, Michael Levitt. ISBN 9781861051851 (978-1-86105-185-1) Softcover, Chrysalis Books Group, 1998.
Australian colorectal surgeon Dr. Michael Levitt wrote in his witty by plainly titled The Bowel Book: A Self-Help Guide for Sufferers that the human gastrointestinal system was designed to operate best where stool resembles the shape and consistency (although not the color!) of a. . Michael Levitt wrote in his witty by plainly titled The Bowel Book: A Self-Help Guide for Sufferers that the human gastrointestinal system was designed to operate best where stool resembles the shape and consistency (although not the color!) of an unripe banana. Other sources say as much, although not quite so vividly. The quantity and quality of stool can say something about a person’s health – digestive and otherwise. Here are a few categories covered by Levitt and other sources.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Michael Levitt books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles.
The Bowel Book: A Self-Help Guide for Sufferers by Levitt, Michael Paperback The. EUR . 4. List price Previous priceEUR 2.
- Counselling and Reflexive Research in Healthcare: Working Therapeutically with Clients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease ebook
- Eating for IBS: 175 Delicious, Nutritious, Low-Fat, Low-Residue Recipes to Stabilize the Touchiest Tummy ebook
- Crohn's Disease (How to Cope Sucessfully with S) ebook
- Colitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Diets to Help: Natural Relief With a Carefully Balanced Regime (Diets to Help Series) ebook
- In the Kingdom of the Sick: A Social History of Chronic Illness in America ebook
- The Family Guide to Reflexology ebook
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diverticulitis: A Self-Help Plan ebook
- The Second Brain : The Scientific Basis of Gut Instinct and a Groundbreaking New Understanding of Nervous Disorders of the Stomach and Intestines ebook
- The Doctors Book of Home Remedies: Thousands of Tips and Techniques Anyone Can Use to Heal Everyday Health Problems ebook
- Beat IBS Through Diet: A Scientifically Proven Programme for All Who Suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome ebook