ePub Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Volume 2 (Kirk 5e Print Continuation Series) download
Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia. has been added to your Cart. Series: Kirk 5e Print Continuation Series (Book 8).
transparent to translucent. 1. Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology. Gypsum is also obtained as a by-product of various chemical processes. The main sources are from processes involving scrubbing gases evolved
transparent to translucent. The main sources are from processes involving scrubbing gases evolved. in burning fuels that contain sulfur, such as coal used in electrical power-. acid, phosphoric acid, titanium dioxide, citric acid, and organic polymers.
Release Date: 2004-03-19. Series: Kirk 5e Print Continuation Series.
Contributor: R. E. Kirk-Othmer. Imprint: John Wiley & Sons Inc. ISBN13: 9780471485216. Release Date: 2004-03-19.
Monday, 6 November 2017. Kirk-Othmer (Author).
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology . We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price
We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price. Through our work with A-CET we have helped give hundreds of young people in Africa the vital chance to get an education. See all. About this item.
The new edition includes necessary adjustments and modernisation of the content to reflect changes and developments in chemical technology. Presenting a wide scope of articles on chemical substances, properties, manufacturing, and uses; on industrial processes, unit operations in chemical engineering; and on fundamentals and scientific subjects related to the field.
The Encyclopedia describes established technology along with cutting edge topics of interest in the wide field of chemical technology, whilst uniquely providing the necessary perspective and insight into pertinent aspects, rather than merely presenting information.Set begins publication in March 2004Over 1000 articles in 27 volumesMore than 600 new or updated articles
Reviews from the previous edition:
"The most indispensable reference in the English language on all aspects of chemical technology...the best reference of its kind".—Chemical Engineering News, 1992
"Overall, ECT is well written and cleanly edited, and no library claiming to be a useful resource for chemical engineering professionals should be without it."—Nicholas Basta, Chemical Engineering, December 1992
- Lignite Technology (Chemical technology review) ebook
- The Science and Technology of Rubber ebook
- Abrasives to Aluminum Oxide, Volume A1, Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, 5th Edition ebook
- Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Refractories to Silk (Volume 20) ebook
- Nucleic Acids to Parasympatholytics, Volume A18, Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, 5th Edition ebook
- Rare Earth Technology and Applications (Chemical technology review) ebook
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology . Volume 6. (Kirk 5e Print Continuation Series) ebook
- Reverse Osmosis Technology (Chemical Industries) ebook
- Encyclopedic Dictionary of Chemical Technology ebook
- Unit Operations I, Volume B2, Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, 5th Edition ebook