ePub Disordered Communicative Interaction: Current and Future Approaches to Analysis and Treatment: A Special Issue of Aphasiology (Special Issues of Aphasiology) download
by Marian Brady,Linda Armstrong
Marian Brady, Linda Armstrong. This special issue reflects this diversity in the qualitative and quantitative approaches to analysis employed, the range of discourse features addressed, and the variety of communicative interactions elicited and sampled.
Marian Brady, Linda Armstrong. Psychology Press Published June 2, 2009 Reference - 160 Pages ISBN 9781841698229 - CAT RU98229 Series: Special Issues of Aphasiology.
aphasia. aperback – 2010-04-26 Psychology Press Special Issues of Aphasiology. Issues in Bilingual Aphasia.
Thus it is likely that this special issue of Aphasiology represents just the first in a series to honour my mentor and friend, Audrey Holland. Assessment and treatment of pragmatic aspects of communication in aphasia. Beeson, . Holland, . & Murray, L. L. (1997). Naming famous people: An examination of tip-of-the-tongue phenomena in aphasia and Alzheimer’s disease. Aphasiology, 4–5, 323–336. New York: Psychology Press. Holland . & Levy, C. (1971).
Psychology Press, Taylor and Francis. Policies & Plans. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Electrode, App-product, Comp-456306181, DC-prod-cdc03, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-29.
Closed Special IssuesClosed SIsClosed.
37th Clinical Aphasiology Conference book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
37th Clinical Aphasiology Conference book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking 37th Clinical Aphasiology Conference: A Special Issue of Aphasiology as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Special Issues of Aphasiology. Other books in this series. The papers reflect the variety of approaches to treatment of aphasia and provide the reader with an update on the most current advances in our theories and practice of aphasia rehabilitation. Format Hardback 194 pages.
It is also the name of a scientific journal covering the area.
This special issue is designed to provide some of the evidence for the .
This special issue is designed to provide some of the evidence for the importance of considering genes and their relations with the environment in forming more complete models of adolescent development.
- Cluster Analysis in Neuropsychological Research: Recent Applications ebook
- Clinical Aphasiology (CONFERENCE ON CLINICAL APHASIOLOGY//CLINICAL APHASIOLOGY) ebook
- Analysing Discourse: Textual Analysis for Social Research ebook
- Speakers, Listeners and Communication: Explorations in Discourse Analysis ebook
- Advanced Mathematical Thinking: A Special Issue of Mathematical Thinking and Learning (Special Issue of Mathematical Thinking Learning S) ebook
- Discourse Analysis And Evaluation. (Utrecht Studies in Language and Communication) ebook
- Qualitative Discourse Analysis in the Social Sciences ebook
- Politics as Text and Talk: Analytic approaches to political discourse (Discourse Approaches to Politics, Society and Culture) ebook
- Teen Residential Treatment Programs (At Issue) ebook
- The Music of Everyday Speech: Prosody and Discourse Analysis ebook