ePub Scientific and Philosophical Perspectives in Neuroethics download
by James J. Giordano,Bert Gordijn
Georgetown University. While neuroscience has provided insights into the structure and function of nervous systems, hard questions remain about the nature of consciousness, mind, and self. It examines three core questions. First, what is the scope and direction of neuroscientific inquiry?
Gaillard, Maxence 2018. Looking for Neuroethics in Japan. Neuroethics, Vol. 11, Issue. Publisher: Cambridge University Press.
Gaillard, Maxence 2018. Online publication date: May 2010.
James J. Giordano, Bert Gordijn. Perhaps the most difficult questions involve the meaning of neuroscientific information, and how to pursue and utilize neuroscientific knowledge in ways that are consistent with some construal of social 'good'.
Written for academics and graduate students in neuroethics, bioethics and philosophy. Really interesting reading! Neuroethics is a growing field and there is much to learn about it. Professor Giordano is a leader in his field.
Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Are you an author? Learn about Author Central. ISBN-13: 978-0511676505. Written for academics and graduate students in neuroethics, bioethics and philosophy. One person found this helpful.
History, Philosophy, and Ethics of Biology. Scientific and Philosophical Perspectives in Neuroethics. Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press. xxix + 388 . il. index.
Cambridge University Press. Gordijn, Bert, Giordano, James J. ENG. Number of Pages. ISBN-13. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H). 0 x . 0 Inches.
Scientific and Philosophical Perspectives in Neuroethics. Giordano James . Gordijn Bert. Christian Lenk, Judit Sándor, Bert Gordijn. Category: Общественные науки прочие, Философия. 3 Mb. Medical Enhancement and Posthumanity (The International Library of Ethics, Law and Technology). Bert Gordijn, Ruth Chadwick.
- Perspectives on General System Theory: Scientific-Philosophical Studies (The International library of systems theory and philosophy) ebook
- Science at Century's End: Philosophical Questions on the Progress and Limits of Science (Pittsburgh-Konstanz Series in the Philosophy and History of Science) ebook
- Embodiment and the inner life: Cognition and Consciousness in the Space of Possible Minds ebook
- Consciousness: Philosophical Issues ebook
- Ethical Issues: Western Philosophical and Religious Perspectives ebook
- Ethical Issues in Policing ebook
- Pragmatic Neuroethics: Improving Treatment and Understanding of the Mind-Brain (Basic Bioethics) ebook
- The Sapient Mind: Archaeology meets neuroscience ebook
- The Philosophical Legacy of Behaviorism (Studies in Cognitive Systems) ebook
- Hypnosis and Conscious States: The Cognitive Neuroscience Perspective ebook