ePub IF YOU LOVE ME DONT LOVE ME: Undoing Reciprocal Double Binds and Other Methods of Change in Couple and Family Therapy download
by Mony Elkaim
I love your book, but I don’t love your book. This is exactly what I’m trying to discuss. Khaya: Although I’ve read many other books on therapy which I found exceedingly helpful. So I’m not sure the problem is all me.
I love your book, but I don’t love your book. Khaya: Uh, aren’t you defining a double bind a bit broadly? I mean, why is it a double bind if I say that I liked An Imagined Interview with Mony Elkaim, conducted by Khaya, a novice psychologist: Khaya: Dr. Elkaim, before I discuss some of the criticisms I have of your book, I want to say that I really loved the first page.
and I would add, unfortunately so, as it is an amazing and extremely rich work, important both in its theoretical implications and in its purely practical side.
At the heart of Elkaim's technique is self-reference.
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Tell us if something is incorrect. If You Love Me, Don't Love Me : Undoing Reciprocal Double Binds and Other Methods of Change in Couple and Family Therapy. At the heart of Elkaim's technique is self-reference.
Author(s) : Mony Elkaim. Publisher : Jason Aronson. It shows how to work with crippling reciprocal double-binds, when, for example, someone wants to be loved but pushes loved ones away out of fear that loss will follow. Category : Family, Couple and Systemic Therapy. ISBN 13 : 9780765700483.
The book should be of use to anyone who works with couples or families.
Elkaim also shows how to work with crippling reciprocal double binds, when, for example, someone wants to be loved but pushes his loved ones away out of fear that love is followed by loss. The book should be of use to anyone who works with couples or families. Format Paperback 256 pages.
if you love me, don’t love me: Undoing reciprocal double binds and other methods of change in couple and family therapy.
If You Love Me, Don't Love Me. Undoing Reciprocal Double Binds and Other Methods of Change in Couple and Family Therapy. Publisher Description.
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by Sanderia on November 15, 2010.
In most stories all the bad things that could happen, as a result love happen to the characters during their relationship together also other. Samen met u stellen we realistische doelen even methods.
- Loving People: How to Love and Be Loved ebook
- Motivating Clients in Therapy: Values, Love and the Real Relationship ebook
- Family Based Treatment for Young Children With OCD: Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work) ebook
- Mastering Family Therapy: Journeys of Growth and Transformation ebook
- Common Dilemmas in Couple Therapy ebook
- Growing Love In Christian Marriage: Revised Edition, Couple's Manual ebook
- Becoming a Therapist: What Do I Say, and Why? ebook
- Brush Up Your Poetry!: A Many-Slendoured Tour of the World's Best-Loved Verse ebook
- Being Loved: Spiritual Vision Series ebook
- Christ's Commandment: Love One Another as I Have Loved You ebook