ePub Magnetic Resonance in Epilepsy: Neuroimaging Techniques, Second Edition download
by Ruben Kuzniecky,Graeme D. Jackson
See all Product description. It is detailed, thorough, and Dr. Kuzniecky is an expert in his subject. One person found this helpful.
Affiliations and Expertise.
Authors: Ruben Kuzniecky Graeme Jackson. Hardcover ISBN: 9780124311527. eBook ISBN: 9780080535715. Affiliations and Expertise.
by Ruben Kuzniecky and Graeme D. Jackson. Read on the Scribd mobile app. Download the free Scribd mobile app to read anytime, anywhere. Publisher: Academic PressReleased: Jan 19, 2005ISBN: 9780080535715Format: book. carousel previous carousel next.
Ruben Kuzniecky, Graeme D. Remarkable advances in imaging have increased the importance of MRI for diagnostic, treatment and management of epilepsy. Neuroimaging of patients with epilepsy no longer simply deals with the technology and interpretation of images but also with issues of brain metabolism, energetics, cognition and brain dysfunction.
by Ruben Kuzniecky & Graeme D. Jackson &. You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Just relax. Master the day. Than just keep doing that every day. ― Anonymous.
by: Kuzniecky, Ruben; Jackson, Graeme .
by: Kuzniecky, Ruben; Jackson, Graeme D. Publisher: Academic Press. Print ISBN: 9780124311527, 0124311520. eText ISBN: 9780124311527, 9780080535715, 0080535712.
Graeme D. Jackson, Ruben Kuzniecky.
Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology
Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology English Français. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology.
- Neuroimaging Research in Geriatric Mental Health ebook
- Epilepsy (Diseases and Disorders) ebook
- Epilepsy and Other Neurological Disorders In Coeliac Disease ebook
- Surgery for Epilepsy (Contemporary Issues in Neurological Surgery) ebook
- Epilepsy, Sleep and Sleep Deprivation (Epilepsy Research Supplement) ebook
- Science and Epilepsy: Neuroscience Gains in Epilepsy Research ebook
- Models of Seizures and Epilepsy ebook
- Epilepsy (Oxford Neurology Library) ebook
- Epilepsy: A Handbook ebook
- Windows to the Brain: Insights From Neuroimaging ebook