ePub Workers' Rights download
by Mary Gibson
Mary Gibson (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0847673513. A discussion of the moral and legal rights of workers working in unsafe conditions, and why workplace democracy is essential. Hardcover: 166 pages.
Mary Gibson (Author). Why is ISBN important? ISBN. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work. Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield (April 1, 1984).
Workers' Rights book. See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Select Format: Hardcover. ISBN13:9780847667567.
NEW DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BERMONDSEY POST-WAR WOMEN FACTORY WORKERS I was delighted to be able to contribute to END OF AN ERA, a beautifully made film by Debra Watson.
The Bermondsey Bookshop. NEW DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BERMONDSEY POST-WAR WOMEN FACTORY WORKERS I was delighted to be able to contribute to END OF AN ERA, a beautifully made film by Debra Watson. This fascinating new documentary about the lives of women factory workers in post-war Bermondsey and Rotherhithe allows the women to tell their own stories so that their characters shine through.
The End of an Era: Women & Work Post WWII in Bermondsey & Rotherhithe.
Start Reading About this Book About the Author Table of Contents . Most of the factories mentioned had large numbers of women workers and paid the lowest wages. Other author's books: Jam and Roses
Start Reading About this Book About the Author Table of Contents ww. eadofzeus. Lady or not, Madam Mecklenburgh certainly knew what she was talking about, for when each of the factory names were called, she came back straight away with the exact wages paid. Other author's books: Jam and Roses. Gunner Girls and Fighter Boys.
William Gibson, American author. Author of "The Miracle Worker", William Gibson turns once again to those two extraordinary women, Helen Keller & Ann Sullivan. Recipient Harriet Monroe Memorial prize, 1945; named to Theater Hall of Fame, 2005. 100% money back guarantee. K0702/?tag prabook0b-20.
lt;p Three sisters are growing up in 1920s Bermondsey - the larder of London - with its bustling docks, its spice mill, tannery and factories. lt;/p
Город: Bexley, LondonПодписчиков: 265О себе: Author of seven novels set in Bermondsey.
Город: Bexley, LondonПодписчиков: 265О себе: Author of seven novels set in Bermondsey where I was born and brought up. Publisher: Head of Zeus @HoZ Books. Agent: Anne Williams Williams4.
- The role of information in the realization of the human rights of migrant workers: The framework and outline for an international research project ... of Journalism and Mass Communication) ebook
- The Color of Work: The Struggle for Civil Rights in the Southern Paper Industry, 1945-1980 ebook
- Human Rights in Crisis: The Sacred and the Secular in Contemporary French Thought ebook
- Legal Rights ebook
- Homo-Democraticus: On the Universal Desirability and the Not So Universal Possibility of Democracy and Human Rights ebook
- Rights and Reason: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Rights ebook
- Rights (International Library of Essays in Law and Legal Theory) ebook
- Free trade and workers' rights: The European social charter ebook
- Moral Rights and Political Freedom (Studies in Social and Political Philosophy) ebook
- Animal Rights: Moral Theory and Practice ebook