ePub Accounting: Business Reporting for Decision Making Study Guide download
by Jacqueline Birt
Jacqueline has been the recipient of the ANU Faculty of Economics and Commerce Award for Teaching Excellence.
Jacqueline Birt, Keryn Chalmers, Suzanne Maloney, Albie Brooks, Judy Oliver. Jacqueline has been the recipient of the ANU Faculty of Economics and Commerce Award for Teaching Excellence.
Business decision making is a critical process. While decision support systems are built to support managerial decision making, a lot goes into planning and designing of these systems. This article discusses the need and process for evaluating business decision making, which is required to build bespoke decision support system software to ensure ‘good’ decision making in an organization. As said earlier, decisions are made at all levels of hierarchy.
Compare similar products.
Read instantly in your browser. by Jacqueline Birt (Author), Keryn Chalmers (Author), Suzanne Maloney (Author), Albie Brooks (Author), Judy Oliver (Author) & 2 more. ISBN-13: 978-1118624180. Prior to the University of Queensland she heldappointments at Monash University, the Australian NationalUniversity, the University of Amsterdam and the University ofMelbourne.
In lesson two of this module, we will explore some basic bookkeeping tools that will get you ready to create a set of financial statements. The material in this module is likely to take less than a week, but we will make up for it in module two. 10 видео ((всего 95 ми. ), 7 материалов для самостоятельного изучения, 4 тестов.
6Pagina's: 47Jaar: 17/18. 1Pagina's: 65Jaar: 17/18.
Reiterates the key learning outcomes of each chapter, and includes a diverse range of activities that develop knowledge and confidence with the subject matter.
- Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making Solutions Manual ebook
- Managerial Accounting, Active Learning Edition: Tools for Business Decision Making ebook
- Financial Accounting: WITH Annual Report Business Applications: Tools for Business Decision Making ebook
- Accounting: WITH Online Study Guide Registration Card ebook
- Essentials of Management Accounting in Business ebook
- Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making ebook
- Accounting Workbook For Dummies ebook
- Financial Accounting: The Impact on Decision Makers ebook
- Accounting and Decision Making (Understanding business) ebook
- Business Accounting and Finance (Business Blueprints) ebook