ePub Intellectual Capital Accounting: Practices in a Developing Country (Routledge Studies in Accounting) download
by Indra Abeysekera
Abeysekera, I. (2007).
Abeysekera, I. com/abstract 2417626. Indra Abeysekera (Contact Author).
Download (pdf, 634 Kb) Donate Read. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF. Converted file can differ from the original. If possible, download the file in its original format.
Published December 20th 2007 by Routledge (first published October 31st 2007).
Case Studies in Immunology. The Molecules of Life. Living in a Microbial World. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
It also includes case studies, frameworks, and tools for developing organizational programs in this emerging enterprise.
He relates six case studies in which this method was tested in actual companies. It also includes case studies, frameworks, and tools for developing organizational programs in this emerging enterprise.
Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781134073603, 1134073607. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9780415541480, 0415541484. You are currently visiting our UK store. You may visit any one of our stores by selecting a country below. Note that the availability of products for purchase is based on the country of your billing address. Some items may have regional restrictions for purchase.
This book examines and explains the intellectual capital reporting practices, with a human capital focus, of firms located in the developing nation of Sri Lanka. The study ascertains the following: first, to what extent the industry groups, based on the number of shareholders, differ in their ICR practices; and second, to what extent firms in Sri Lanka differ from counterparts in other nations in their intellectual capital reporting practices.
An important aspect of this book is looking at the practices from a critical perspective to providing a more balanced view of 'good' and 'bad' effects of intellectual capital. The book meticulously outlines an extensive literature review, research methods, the theoretical perspective, findings with an engaging discussion, and concluding remarks. Indra Abeysekera's fine research project is an impressive contribution to an emerging area of interest throughout academia and industry.
- Spiritual Capital: Spirituality in Practice in Christian Perspective (Transformation and Innovation) ebook
- Intellectual Capital: Forty Years of the Nobel Prize in Economics ebook
- Optimizing Human Capital with a Strategic Project Office: Select, Train, Measure,and Reward People for Organization Success (PM Solutions Research) ebook
- Intellectual Capital: How to Build It, Enhance It, Use It ebook
- Capital and its Earnings (Foundations of Accounting) ebook
- Capital stock without par value (Dimensions of accounting theory and practice) ebook
- Worthy of the Nation: The History of Planning for the National Capital (National Capital Planning Commission Historical Studies) ebook
- Developing Human Capital in American Manufacturing: A Case Study of Barriers to Training and Development (Studies on Industrial Productivity: Selected Works) ebook
- Research in Accounting in Emerging Economies: Vol. 10 ebook
- Bank and Insurance Capital Management ebook