ePub Economic Influences on the Development of Accounting in Firms (Routledge New Works in Accounting History) download
by George J. Staubus
History: Book Series.
History: Book Series. Chambers, Graeme W. Dean.
Pages with related products.
It is, by the author’s ad¬mission, soft in the sense that it relies neither on a structured, empirical set of data or results nor on a single, unified model or theory.
Staubus, George Joseph was born on April 26, 1926 in Brunswick, Missouri, United States. Son of George Washington and Florence Lidwina (Pittman) Staubus.
Richard Mattessich December 09, 2016.
His book was one of the first published using the historical Gutenberg press, and the included treatise was the first known published work on the topic of double-entry bookkeeping.
This book ties together selected contributions by George Staubus to the early development of the . 129905479X (ISBN13: 9781299054790).
129905479X (ISBN13: 9781299054790).
- Chromaticism ebook
- Economics and Society: Studies in Economic Development (International Library of Sociology) (Volume 10) ebook
- Economic and Social Structure of Mauritius ebook
- Quaker Business Man: The Life of Joseph Rowntree (Economic History) (Volume 7) ebook
- Puritanism And Historical Controversy ebook
- Economic Reforms in the Socialist World ebook
- Capital and its Earnings (Foundations of Accounting) ebook
- Social Partnerships and Social Relations: New Strategies in Workforce and Economic Development (Issues in Globalization) ebook
- The William Makepeace Thackeray Library (Collected Works) ebook
- Architecture and Authority in Japan (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies) ebook