ePub Accounting Information Systems: Understanding Business Processes download
by Brett Considine,Alison Parkes,Karin Olesen,Michael Lee,Derek Speer
Alison Parkes · Brett Considine · Karin Olesen · Derek Speer · Michael Le. Workflow technology is widely used in business process management.
Alison Parkes · Brett Considine · Karin Olesen · Derek Speer · Michael Lee. Citations (0). References (0. However, there are still many problems during the execution of business process because of the imperfect workflow model. Process mining is the most useful tool of workflow modeling, which can obtain objective and valuable information from event logs and build process model. Nevertheless, the existing process mining algorithms. still have some problems, such as low accuracy, long operation time and overfitting, which will decreace the accuracy of the workflow model.
Brett Considine, Alison Parkes, Derek Speer, Published by John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd, Australia (2012). ISBN 10: 1742165559 ISBN 13: 9781742165554.
Yvette Blount, Alison Parkes, Brett Considine, Derek Speer, Karin Olesen. Place of Publication.
Brett Considine, Alison Parkes, Karin Olesen, Derek Speer, Michael Le. Part 1. 1. Introduction.
Brett Considine, Alison Parkes, Karin Olesen, Derek Speer, Michael Lee. ISBN: 978-1-742-16555-4 August 2012 783 Pages. Part 2 Systems characteristics and considerations. 2. Business processes 3. Database Concepts 4. Database Concepts II 5. Systems documentation 6. Enterprise information systems 7. Internal Control overview 8. Internal controls II. Part 3 Systems in action. 9. Transaction cycle - the revenue cycle 10.
Authors: Brett Considine, Alison Parkes, Karin Olesen, Yvette Blount, Derek Speer.
Authors: Considine Brett Considine Alison Parkes Karin Olesen. more Derek Speer Michael Lee. Sell your textbook.
As today's business world is governed by the recommendations of Sarbanes-Oxley and the accounting profession rebuilds its confidence with various stakeholders, the need for quality information and robust accounting information systems to paramount to an organisations ability to manage operations, make investment decisions, strategically plan, grow the business, and report accurately about financial performance.
- Essentials of Financial Accounting: Information for Business Decisions (The Irwin Series in Undergraduate Accounting) ebook
- Core Concepts of Accounting Information Theme 1: The Users/Uses of Accounting Information 1998/1999 ebook
- Building Accounting Systems Using Access 2000, Brief Version with CD-ROM ebook
- Accounting Information Systems ebook
- Financial Accounting: AND Managerial Accounting for Business Decisions ebook
- Accounting Information Systems: Controls and Processes ebook
- Business Accounting and Finance (Business Blueprints) ebook
- Business Accounting: Transaction Accounting (Frank Wood's business accounting series) ebook
- Accounting Information Systems: Principles, Applications and Future Directions ebook
- Accounting Information Systems: The Processes and Controls ebook