ePub RES GLOB STRA MAN V 6 (Research in Global Strategic Management) download
by Rugman,M. Rugman Alan,J. L. Mucchielli
1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read.
Re-examining the findings in the alisation literature that show a. .Keywords: Green Business Management, Strategic Management, Competitive advantage.
Implications on theory-building within the sphere of the alisation debate are explored, with a particular focus on measure development. Alan Rugman and co-authors argue that globalisation, and with it global strategy, is a myth.
Res Glob Stra Man V 5 book. Topics discussed include strategic management and institutional dynamics, and methodological perspectives on the dynamics of national competitive advantage.
Read by Alan M. Rugman. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Analysis of Multinational Strategic Management: The Selected Scientific Papers of Alan M. Rugman And Alain Verbeke
This book contains selected papers first presented at the "Canada-United States Business Conference" held at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, on April 11-12, 2003. Analysis of Multinational Strategic Management: The Selected Scientific Papers of Alan M. Rugman And Alain Verbeke )
ISBN-13: 978-0762310388. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
Coauthors & Alternates.
by J. L. Mucchielli, Rugman, M. Rugman Alan. ISBN 9780762300150 (978-0-7623-0015-0) Hardcover, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 1998. Coauthors & Alternates.
Поиск книг BookFi BookSee - Download books for free. Категория: Компьютеры, Информационные системы.
M Fujita, PR Krugman, AJ Venables. PR Krugman, M Obstfeld, MJ Melitz, Y Moreno. AM Rugman, A Verbeke. Strategic Management Journal 22 (3), 237-250, 2001. A model of balance-of-payments crises.
- Location, Location, Location (PB) ebook
- Trade Policy in Developing Countries ebook
- The Globalization of Business: The Challenge of the 1990s ebook
- The World Trade Organization in the New Global Economy: Trade and Investment Issues in the New Millennium Round ebook
- Industry Location and Public Policy ebook
- Emerging Agenda For Global Trade: High Stakes For Developing Countries (Policy Essays (Overseas Development Council), No 20) ebook
- Multinational Firms' Location And The New Economic Geography (New Horizons in International Business series) ebook
- Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade (The MIT Press) ebook
- Going Multinational: The Korean Experience of Direct Investment (Routledge Studies in Global Competition) ebook
- Contemporary Issues in Commercial Policy (Series in International Business and Economics) ebook