ePub Stress and Coping in Families download
by Katheryn Maguire
Stress and Coping in Fami. has been added to your Cart. In this important new volume, Katheryn Maguire illustrates the complex role that family interaction plays in creating, maintaining, and relieving stress.
Stress and Coping in Fami. She provides fascinating analyses of stress in three distinct family contexts that will bring both laughter and tears to her readers.
The book also explores family stress and coping within three specific contexts (military family separation, breast cancer, the transition to parenthood) and provides readers with the opportunity to apply their knowledge through case studies and examples from families who have.
The book also explores family stress and coping within three specific contexts (military family separation, breast cancer, the transition to parenthood) and provides readers with the opportunity to apply their knowledge through case studies and examples from families who have lived through these difficult situations.
During difficult times, families can be our greatest resource, or our heaviest burden.
The book also explores family stress and coping within three specific contexts (military family separation .
In book: The Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Family Studies. The ABC-X model is used for analyzing stress and coping within families. Cite this publication. Variables B and C determine whether the stressor event (A) results in crisis.
My one best scholarly article is an article by Katheryn Maguire and Terry Kinney titled, When Distance is Problematic: Communication, Coping, and Relational Satisfaction in Female College Students’ Long-Distance Dating Relationships. Most Popular Documents for COMM 313.
The authors address whether families in poor environments are subject to Stressors known to increase the risk of difficulties with parenting; the interface between stress factors, social support, resilience, and coping with parenting; and what parents themselves want from social support.
Recent papers in Family Stress and Coping. The two dimensions operated similarly in the context of family stress, in which case high levels of affirmation and achievement predicted lower levels of antisocial behavior.
Concern with stress and coping has a long history in biomedical .
The papers explore not only how a variety of stresses influence family functioning but also how family process moderates and mediates the contribution of individual and environmental risk and protective factors to personal adjustment.
- In Support of Families ebook
- Coping With Stress ebook
- Stress and Coping in Infancy and Childhood (Stress and Coping Series) ebook
- Coping with the Family ebook
- Diabetic Adolescents and their Families: Stress, Coping, and Adaptation (Cambridge Studies on Child and Adolescent Health) ebook
- Stress, Coping, and Health in Families: Sense of Coherence and Resiliency (Resiliency in Families Series) ebook
- Families Economic Distress: Coping Strategies and Social Policy (New Perspectives on the Family) ebook
- Soothing and Stress ebook
- Kicking Your Stress Habits: A Do-It-Yourself Guide for Coping With Stress (Signet) ebook
- Family Therapy in Schizophrenia (The Guilford Family Therapy Series) ebook