ePub The American Farmer and the New Deal (The Henry A. Wallace series on agricultural history and rural studies) download
by Theodore Saloutos
Theodore Saloutos (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0813810768.
Theodore Saloutos (Author). Why is ISBN important? ISBN. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
A People's History of the United States: 1492 to Present. Farmer Movements in the South, 1865-1933 (Classic Reprint). Recently Viewed and Featured.
Start by marking The American Farmer And The New Deal as Want to. .by. Theodore Saloutos. The American Farmer and the New Deal (The Henry A. Wallace series on agricultural history and rural studies).
Start by marking The American Farmer And The New Deal as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Read by Theodore Saloutos. 0813810760 (ISBN13: 9780813810768).
The American Farmer and the New Deal surveys and analyzes government policy as related to agriculture during the bold . This is the first book in the Henry A. Wallace Series on Agricultural History and Rural Studies.
The American Farmer and the New Deal surveys and analyzes government policy as related to agriculture during the bold, im-aginative, yet troubled years of the New Deal. Author Theodore Saloutos, developing a broad picture of the American farmer during these troubled years, shows how the in-novative programs of the New Deal were handicapped by sharp divisions in the United States Department of Agriculture as well as by personal rivalries within agencies.
Henry A. The Depression and New Deal : a history in documents, Robert S. McElvaine. by: McElvaine, Robert . 1947- Published: (2000). The New Deal and the West, Richard Lowitt. by: Lowitt, Richard Published: (1984). Anxious decades : America in prosperity and depression, 1920-1941, Michael E. Parrish. by: Parrish, Michael E. Published: (1994).
Richard S. Kirkendall is the Henry A. Wallace Professor of History at Iowa State University
Richard S. Wallace Professor of History at Iowa State University. Currently, he is working on a "documentary profile" of "Uncle Henry" Wallace and an "intellectual biography" of H.
Rural history emerged as a distinct discipline from Agricultural history in the 1980s and was inspired by the .
Henry Agard Wallace (October 7, 1888 – November 18, 1965) was an American politician, journalist, and farmer who served as the 11th . Secretary of Agriculture, the 33rd vice president of the United States, and the 10th . Secretary of Commerce. He was also the presidential nominee of the left-wing Progressive Party in the 1948 election. The oldest son of Henry Cantwell Wallace, who served as the .
The New Deal was a series of programs and projects instituted during the Great . New Deal for the American People
The New Deal was a series of programs and projects instituted during the Great Depression by President Franklin D. Roosevelt that aimed to restore prosperity to Americans. A Second New Deal was put in place shortly thereafter as a way to continue the country's economic recovery. New Deal for the American People.
The American farmer and the New Deal
The American farmer and the New Deal. Ames: The Iowa State University Press, 1982. Provides a historical context for New Deal agricultural policy, as well as exploring both the work of governmental agencies and the conditions of farmers in the 1930s. The National Archives and Records Administration has a variety of materials relating to agricultural policy and programs during the New Deal era. Information is held in various record groups, including RG 16, 73, 96, 103, 124, 145, 221, and 258.
- Farmer first: Farmer innovation and agricultural research ebook
- Rural Women and State Policy: Feminist Perspectives on Latin American Agricultural Development (Series in Political Economy and Economic Development) ebook
- Cooperation in the Romanian Countryside: An Insight into Post-Soviet Agriculture (Rural Economies in Transition) ebook
- Agricultural Land Redistribution: Toward Greater Consensus (Agriculture and Rural Development Series) ebook
- Rural Poverty in Latin America ebook
- The Countryside in the Age of the Modern State: Political Histories of Rural America ebook
- Agricultural Trade and Policy in China (The Chinese Economy Series) ebook
- Women And Farming: Changing Roles, Changing Structures (RURAL STUDIES SERIES OF THE RURAL SOCIOLOGICAL SOCIETY) ebook
- Agricultural Restructuring and Sustainability: A Geographical Perspective (International Development) ebook
- Planning in Rural Environments (McGraw-Hill publications in the agricultural sciences) ebook