ePub Deconversion: Qualitative and Quantitative Results from Cross-Cultural Research in Germany and the United States of America (Research in Contemporary Religion) download
by Ralph W Hood,Barbara Keller,Christopher F. Silver,Rosina-Martha Csoeff,James T. Richardson,Heinz Streib
Heinz Streib (Author), Ralph W Hood (Author), Barbara Keller (Author), Christopher F. Silver (Author), Rosina-Martha Csoeff (Author), James T. Richardson . has been added to your Cart.
Heinz Streib (Author), Ralph W Hood (Author), Barbara Keller (Author), Christopher F. Richardson (Foreword) & 3 more. ISBN-13: 978-3525604397. ISBN-10: 9783525604397. Why is ISBN important? ISBN. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
This paper will try to delineate customer behaviour in assessing service quality, focusing on visit intention to restaurants and hotels that are providing prayer room facility (surau) for Muslims to perform their prayers during the month of Ramadhan. The remaining dimensions of service quality will be included in the study to portray a larger picture in measuring the relationship and predictory model of customer behavior.
Although William James briefly mentioned backsliding and deconversion in his The Varieties of Religious . These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves
Although William James briefly mentioned backsliding and deconversion in his The Varieties of Religious Experience, he did not consider it an essential theme (James (1958 ), 205–206). Conversion was his key concept, which was to influence generations of scholars. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
You're using an out-of-date version of Internet Explorer. edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser. Ralph W. Hood, Jr. Barbara Keller.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
By Heinz Streib, Ralph W. Hood, J. Barbara Keller, Rosina-Martha Csöff, and Christopher F. Silver. Published: 28 September 2010. by Informa UK Limited. in The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion. The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion, Volume 20, pp 303-305; doi:10.
CF Silver, TJ Coleman III, RW Hood Jr, JM Holcombe. Mental Health, Religion & Culture 17 (10), 990-1001, 2014.
H Streib, RW Hood, B Keller, RM Csöff, CF Silver. Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2009. The six types of nonbelief: A qualitative and quantitative study of type and narrative. CF Silver, TJ Coleman III, RW Hood Jr, JM Holcombe.
In Deconversion Streib and colleagues (2009) set out to examine the overlooked realm of religious deconversion: the active process by which individuals disaffiliate from religion. The Bielefeld-Based Cross-Cultural Study of Decon-version consists of a mixed methods and cross-cultural approach to religious change in the USA and Germany. Silver
By Heinz Streib, Ralph W. In: The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion. 2010 ; Vol. 20, No. 4. pp. 303-305. By Heinz Streib, Ralph W. Silver', The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion, vol. 4, pp.
- Problems and Perspectives in Religious Discourse: Advaita Vedanta Implications ebook
- From Traditional to Ecological: Understanding Attention Deficit Disorders Through Quantitative And Qualitative Research ebook
- Educational Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches ebook
- Every Time I Feel the Spirit: Religious Experience and Ritual in an African American Church (Qualitative Studies in Religion) ebook
- Religion and Family in a Changing Society (Princeton Studies in Cultural Sociology) ebook
- Everyday Religion: Observing Modern Religious Lives ebook
- The Ashgate Research Companion to Contemporary Religion and Sexuality (Ashgate Research Companions) ebook
- Contemporary Leadership and Intercultural Competence: Exploring the Cross-Cultural Dynamics Within Organizations ebook
- Research Methods in Education: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches ebook
- Religious Experience Reconsidered: A Building-Block Approach to the Study of Religion and Other Special Things ebook