ePub The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow: Part I: Roman Provincial Coins: Spain - Kingdoms of Asia Minor (Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum) (No.11, Pt.1) download
by John Goddard
The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow. Part 1: Roman Provincial Coins: Spain � Kingdoms of Asia Minor. Aarhus University and the Royal Collection of Coins and Medals.
The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow. A4. Part 2: Roman Provincial Coins: Cyprus - Egypt. Danish National Museum, Copenhagen.
Start by marking The Hunterian Museum University of Glasgow: Part I. .
Start by marking The Hunterian Museum University of Glasgow: Part I: Roman Provincial Coins: Spain - Kingdoms of Asia Minor as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. With accompanying descriptions and over 6000 citations of earlier studies, this catalogue of the first half of the Hunterian's Roman Provincial coins illustrates the 2428 coins produced in the West, and East as far as Comma The publication of the great eighteenth-century collection of William Hunter in Glasgow University marks an important stage in the British SNG project.
The Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum project is part of an international project .
The Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum project is part of an international project sponsored by the Union Académique Internationale. A wide period of ancient Greek history is covered, including Imperial, as well as all areas of Greek habitation and colonisation. Part I. Roman Provincial Coins: Spain – Kingdoms of Asia Minor Author: John Goddard ISBN: 978-0-19-726282-5 hbk (2004) 440 pages, including 173 plates.
Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum . Drawn from one of the world's great public collections of Greek coins. Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum Volume XII, The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow. Part II, Roman and Provincial Coins: Cyprus-Egypt. It illustrates the remaining 2581 Roman provincial coins produced in the East from Cyprus to Egypt, about half of which were produced at Alexandria. For over three hundred years the Roman Empire had no uniform standardized 'Euro'. In addition to the Roman Imperial coins, hundreds of provincial cities stamped symbols of their own cultural identity and civic pride on the coins they issued for local use.
ISBN 13: 9780197262825.
Part I. Roman Provincial Coins. Spain - Kingdoms of Asia Minor. A huge collection of Roman Provincial coins from the Hunterian Collection. Part II. Both bound in matching orange case binding. The Hunterian Collection was originally published in 1899 but was seriously lacking in plates.
Sylloge nummorum graecorum II. State Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts . This volume is continuation of the series of catalogues describing coin collection of the Pushkin Museum in Sylloge format, which begun with publication of the ancient coins of the Black Sea Region (2011, 2014). Coins of the Greek cities of Italy and Sicily form noticeable part of the collection of the ancient coins in the Pushkin Museum and comprise 766 specimens. He was the first Russian numismatist, who took part in the International Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum project and prepared two volumes dealing with the ancient coins from the Northern Black Sea region (Leuven 2011, 2014).
- Catalogue Of The Greek Coins Of Troas, Aeolis, And Lesbos: In The British Museum (1894) ebook
- Whistler pastels and related works in the Hunterian Art Gallery: 25 May-3 November 1984, Hunterian Art Gallery, University of Glasgow ebook
- Roman Coins from the Sacred Springs at Bath ebook
- Major variety-oddity guide of United States coins, listing all U.S. coins from half cents through gold coins, fully illustrated, with values ebook
- Ulster Museum: Belfast Part 2: Hiberno-Norse Coins (Sylloge of Coins of the British Isles) ebook
- Morgantina Studies, Volume II: The Coins (Publications of the Department of Art and Archaeology, Princeton University) ebook
- Greek and Roman Coins in the Athenian Agora (Agora Picture Book) ebook
- The Coins, Tokens And Medals Of The Town, County And University Of Cambridge (1871) ebook
- Ancient Caucasian and Related Material in The British Museum (British Museum Press Occasional Paper) ebook
- A Catalogue Of The Ashmolean Museum: Descriptive Of The Zoological Specimens, Antiquities, Coins And Miscellaneous Curiosities (1836) ebook