ePub International Motion Picture Almanac, 1993 download
by Barry Monush
International Motion . .
International Motion .
Series: International Motion Picture Almanac. Hardcover: 736 pages. Publisher: Quigley Pub Co Inc (January 1, 1993). ISBN-13: 978-0900610486. Product Dimensions: . x . inches. Shipping Weight: . pounds.
International Motion Picture Almanac. AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).
Are you sure you want to remove International Motion Picture Almanac, 1993 (International . Published January 1993 by Quigley Publishing Co Inc. There's no description for this book yet.
Are you sure you want to remove International Motion Picture Almanac, 1993 (International Motion Picture Almanac) from your list? International Motion Picture Almanac, 1993 (International Motion Picture Almanac).
Barry Monush (e. New York: Applause Theatre Books. New York: Quigley Publishing Company, Inc. p. 23A.
New York: Quigley Publishing Company, Inc. 51A. ISBN 00610-44-1. pp. 6–7. ^ John Willis (e. ISBN 00610-52-2.
International Motion Picture Almanac was first published in 1929 as the "Motion Picture Almanac". It took on its currrent longer name in 1936. It is still published today. Persistent Archives of Complete Issues. 1929: The Internet Archive has the 1929 Motion Picture Almanac. 1937-1938: The Internet Archive has the 1937-1938 International Motion Picture Almanac. Official Site, Current Material.
International Motion Picture Almanac. New York: Facts on File. Monush, Barry (2003). Screen World Presents the Encyclopedia of Hollywood Film Actors: From the silent era to 1965. New York: Quigley Publishing C. 1986. Who's Who in Hollywood. The largest cast of international film personalities ever assembled. Hal Leonard Corporation. 114. ISBN 9781557835512. Retrieved 20 September 2017. Interview at BoyCulture with Carleton Carpenter. Fantle, David; Johnson, Tom (May 26, 2015).
No current Talk conversations about this book.
The Monkees played their first full-length live concert on December 3, 1966 at the Honolulu International Centre Arena in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Monkees played their first full-length live concert on December 3, 1966 at the Honolulu International Centre Arena in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Monkees Live Almanac.
- Finger Lakes Almanac: A Guide To The Natural Year ebook
- The Big Picture 2: Looking at the Spiritual Message from Movies More Spiritual Insights from Modern Movies ebook
- Motion Picture Empire ebook
- The International Almanac of Electoral History ebook
- An Almanac of the Christian Church ebook
- The 1993 Pro and College Football Almanac ebook
- Producers Masterguide 2005: The International Film Production Guide and Directory for Motion Picture, Broadcast Television, Feature Films, TV Commercials Videotape Productions ebook
- The Glasgow Almanac and City Lists for 1921 (Almanacs Registers) ebook
- The World Almanac for Kids 2008 ebook
- On film: A history of the motion picture ebook