ePub Get Organized!: Seven Secrets to Sanity for Stressed Women download
by Nancy L. Van Pelt
Get Organized!: Seven Secrets to Sanity for Stressed Women. 0828013276 (ISBN13: 9780828013277).
Get Organized!: Seven Secrets to Sanity for Stressed Women.
Get Organized! : Seven Secrets to Sanity for Stressed Women. Nancy Van Pelt, author and certified family and consumer science professional, comes to the rescue of the harried women with a practical guide to bring organization into home and workplace
Get Organized! : Seven Secrets to Sanity for Stressed Women. by Nancy L. Van Pelt. Nancy Van Pelt, author and certified family and consumer science professional, comes to the rescue of the harried women with a practical guide to bring organization into home and workplace.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of L Van Pelt books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Secrets of Sanity for Stressed Women.
Nancy L. Van Pelt is a Certified Family and Consumer Science Professional who has conducted over 1,000 seminars on family relationships around the world. She enjoys highly effective marriage to Harry, and has three grown children. A Guide to Successful Dating Workbook.
Nancy Van Pelt is a best-selling author, certified life educator, and a certified family and consumer science professional. She is the founder of the Compleat Courtship, the Compleat Marriage, and the Compleat Parent seminars and has conducted hundreds of seminars around the world on family relationships and personalized home organization. Nancy frequently appears on television and radio programs and is a popular speaker at churches and conventions.
Nancy Van Pelt helps you get and stay organized so that you have more time for God, your family, and yourself. No current Talk conversations about this book.
Elizabeth van Pelt-Verkuil, Alex van Belkum, John P. Hays. The Scalpel and the Silver Bear: The First Navajo Woman Surgeon Combines Western Medicine and Traditional Healing. Lori Alvord, Elizabeth Cohen Van Pelt.
Sorry, no quotes found for Nancy L.
The author shares seven secrets to sanity for stressed women. Includes a personal daily planner, five-minute pickup plan, appointment tracking system, easy menu planning, tips for cleaning like a pro, and 40 ways to stop and smell the roses.Book Specs
Paper BackPublisher: RHPAPrinted: 1998Pages: 192Table of Contents
1. Enter Superwoman! 2. Secret to Sanity 1: A Personal Daily Plan for Getting Chores Done 3. Secret to Sanity 2: The Five-Minute Miracle for Putting Your Home in Order 4. Secret to Sanity 3: A Fail-safe Way to Track Appointments and Responsibilities 5. Secret to Sanity 4: Menu Planning Made Easy 6. Secret to Sanity 5: How to Sort Through Clutter 7. Secret to Sanity 6: How to Clean Like a Pro 8. Chore Wars: Tactics for Getting Husbands and Kids to Help 9. Secret to Sanity 7: Time-out for Simple Pleasure! 10. The Challenge for Today Bibliography
- The sanity of William Blake ebook
- Using Divorce Mediation: Save Your Money Your Sanity ebook
- by way of Sanity ebook
- Beyond the Freeze: The Road to Nuclear Sanity ebook
- Cease Fire: Searching for Sanity in America's Culture Wars ebook
- Tackling College Admissions: Sanity + Strategy=Success ebook
- Insights for the Age of Aquarius: A Handbook for Religious Sanity (Quest Book) ebook
- Lifesavers: Tips for Success and Sanity for Early Childhood Managers ebook
- Sin, Sickness, Sanity ebook
- Sin, Sickness, Sanity ebook