ePub Novy Mir: A Case Study in the Politics of Literature 1952-1958 (Cambridge Studies in Russian Literature) download
by Edith Rogovin Frankel
22 results in Cambridge Studies in Russian Literature
22 results in Cambridge Studies in Russian Literature. Relevance Title Sorted by Date. This is the first book to provide a synthesising study of Russian writing about the Caucasus during the nineteenth-century age of empire-building.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Novy Mir: A Case Study in the Politics of Literature 1952-1958 as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Today Novy Mir is considered a leading Russian literary magazine and has a liberal orientation.
Publication, Distribution, et. Cambridge ; New York. Cambridge University Press, (c)1981. Physical Description: xvii, 206 p. : ill. ;, 22 cm. Title: Cambridge studies in Russian literature. General Note: Includes index
Publication, Distribution, et. General Note: Includes index. Bibliography, etc. Note: Bibliography: p. 194-200.
Novy Mir : A Case Study in the Politics of Literature 1952-1958. Cambridge Studies in Russian Literature. Free delivery worldwide. Originally published in 1981, this book is an examination of the politics of literary publishing in the Soviet Union, and in particular during the period after Stalin's death, in the 1950s.
‘Novy mir’: A Case Study in the Politics of Literature, 1952-1958, Cambridge, CUP,1981. Labedz Leopold and Max Hayward (eds). London: Collins and Harvill Press, 1967. Gladilin, Anatoly, The Making and Unmaking ofa Soviet Writer, Ardis, 1979. Golomstok, . Totalitarian Art, Collins Harvill, 1990. Graffy, Julian & Hosking, Geoffrey A. (ed., Culture and Media in the USSR Today, Macmillan, 1989. Groys, Boris, The Total Art of Stalinism, Princeton UP, 1992. Lahusen, T. ( ed. ), Socialist Realism without Shores, 1997. Lakshin, Vladimir, Solzhenitsyn, Tvardovsky and ‘Nory Mir’, MIT Press, 1980.
Authors and Affiliations.
41. Dina R. Spechler, Permitted Dissent in the USSR; ‘Novyi mir’ and the Soviet regime (New York: Praeger, 1982). 43. V. Lakshin, Solzhenitsyn, Tvardovsky and Novy Mir (Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press, 1980) pp. 80–1. Authors and Affiliations.
In the early 1960s, Novy Mir changed its political stance . Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press, 2009.
In the early 1960s, Novy Mir changed its political stance, leaning to a dissident position. In November 1962 the magazine became famous for publishing Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's groundbreaking One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, a novella about a prisoner of the Gulag. Today Novy Mir is considered a leading Russian literary magazine and has a liberal orientation. Michael Glenny, Novy Mir. A Selection 1925-1967.
Novy Mir: A Case Study in the Politics of Literature, 1952–1958. Deelneming van de H. Stoel aan de algemene g van Brussel 1958 (Participation of the Holy See in the Universal and International Exhibition of Brussels 1958)
Novy Mir: A Case Study in the Politics of Literature, 1952–1958. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1981. Frankel, Max. The Times of My Life and My Life with The Times. Stoel aan de algemene g van Brussel 1958 (Participation of the Holy See in the Universal and International Exhibition of Brussels 1958). Brussels: Commissariaat van de Heilige Stoel, 1962.
This chapter examines the support experiences of romantic partners across four different cultural contexts by looking not only at cultural differences based in country of origin, but at individual differences in culturally relevant variables, such as familism, conservatism, and individualism.
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich: A Novel ebook
- Collected Literary Essays: Classical and Modern ebook
- Frederick Douglass: New Literary and Historical Essays (Cambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture) ebook
- In Conversation with Jonah: Conversation Analysis, Literary Criticism and the Book of Jonah (Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement) ebook
- The New Testament As True Fiction: Literature, Literary Criticism, Aesthetics (Playing the Texts, 3) ebook
- Criticism in the Wilderness: The Study of Literature Today, Second Edition ebook
- The Cambridge Companion to Feminist Literary Theory (Cambridge Companions to Literature) ebook
- A History of German Literary Criticism, 1730-1980 (Modern German Culture and Literature) ebook
- NCLC Vol. Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism: Excerpts from Criticism of Various Topics in Nineteenth-Century Literature, Including Literary and Critical (Nineteenth Century Literature Criticism) ebook
- A Glossary of Literary Terms ebook