ePub Negotiating in the Public Eye: The Impact of the Press on the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Force Negotiations download
by Marc A. Genest
Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces, INF Treaty, GLCM, PIT, Pershing II missiles, Ground Launched Cruise Missiles .
Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces, INF Treaty, GLCM, PIT, Pershing II missiles, Ground Launched Cruise Missiles, Dual Track Decision, Nuclear arms negotiations. Nuclear weapons in Europe. Modernization and limitation. They assess the impact of the deployment of long-range nuclear theater forces on overall military balance, the differences among Atlantic alliance members, the influence of public opinion in NATO countries, and options for achieving negotiated limits.
Emerging frontiers in the global economy. Encountering traditions.
org/books/title/?id 2125 Y2 - 2019/12/20 ER -. Submit to EasyBib. Emerging frontiers in the global economy. Globalization in everyday life.
Genest, Mark A. Negotiating in the Public Eye: The Impact of the Press on the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Force Negotiations. Stanford, Calif: Stanford Univ. Genest opens his study by outlining three models of the impact of the media on policy: agenda-reflecting, agendabuilding, and agenda-setting.
Hardcover, 204 pages. Published August 1st 1995 by Stanford University Press. Be the first to ask a question about Negotiating in the Public Eye. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. 0804724393 (ISBN13: 9780804724395).
Former Library books. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Stanford University Press. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Read full description. See details and exclusions. See all 2 pre-owned listings.
Negotiating in the Public Eye: Y&e impact of the Ptes on the Intermediate-Range. Nuclear Force Negotiations. of the books considered here. foreign policy seems to confirm the. suspicion that television news dictates the . agenda, as Washington lurches. from one global crisis to the next, hot on the trail of televised images of suffering. or conflict that may have aroused pity or alarm in the American public.
Stanford University Press, (c)1995. Association nord-américaine des études Jean-Jacques Rousseau North American Association for the Study of Jean-Jacques Rousseau, (c)1989. Author: Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778. Author: Lafrance, Guy.
Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.
The Impact of the Press on the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Force Negotiations.
Negotiating in the Public Eye : The Impact of the Press on the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Force Negotiations. Combining detailed quantitative analysis of newspaper articles and television news stories with extensive interviews of leading journalists and government officials, the book demonstrates conclusively that the media, as an elite interest group, have the power to influence both the making of policy and the agenda for that policy.
StanfordUniversity Press, 1995). International News and Foreign Correspondents. The Brookings Institution, 1996). Stanford University Press, 1995). The Captive Press: Foreign Policy Crises and the First Amendment. By Ted Galen Carpenter.
- The Uncensored War: The Media and the Vietnam ebook
- Late-Breaking Foreign Policy: The News Media's Influence on Peace Operations ebook
- Understanding Public Policy: Theories and Issues ebook
- The Clash with Distant Cultures: Values, Interests, and Force in American Foreign Policy ebook
- Decisions by the Numbers: An Introduction to Quantitative Techniques for Public Policy Analysis and Management/Book and 3.5 IBM Disk ebook
- The Politics of Sin: Drugs, Alcohol, and Public Policy (Bureaucracies, Public Administration, and Public Policy Series) ebook
- Environmental Policy Analysis and Practice ebook
- Breaking Through the Noise: Presidential Leadership, Public Opinion, and the News Media (Studies in the Modern Presidency) ebook
- Democracy under attack: How the media distort policy and politics ebook
- The New Foreign Policy: Power Seeking in a Globalized Era (New Millennium Books in International Studies) ebook