ePub Spanish Manuscript Letter on the Lacandones in the Archives of the Indies of Seville download
by D. Marjil
By Antonio Marjil de Jesús
By Antonio Marjil de Jesús Antonio Marjil de Jesús
1913 A Spanish Manuscript Letter on the Lacandones in the Archives of the Indies at Seville. The Chilam-Balam Books and the Possibility of their Translation. Nineteenth International Congress of Americanists, Proceedings, Washington, 1915, pp. 178-86.
1913 A Spanish Manuscript Letter on the Lacandones in the Archives of the Indies at Seville. Eighteenth International Congress of Americanists, Proceedings, London (1912) Vol. 2, pp. 297-509. A Preliminary Study of the Prehistoric Ruins of Nakum, Guatemala.
by Antonio Marjil de Jesús. Published 1984 by Labyrinthos in Culver City, Calif.
My Reading Log. My Lists. by Antonio Marjil de Jesús. History, Indians of Central America, Indians of Mexico, Lacandon Indians, Sources. Antonio Marjil de Jesús (1657-1726).
Book of books for the millions a history of the men whose methods and .
Book of books for the millions a history of the men whose methods and machines packaged the printed word, as an amazin. More). Manche and Peten: The Hazards of Itza Deceit and Barbarity. A Spanish manuscript letter on the Lacandones in the Archives of the Indies at Seville. Antonio Marjil de Jesús, Lázaro de Mazariegos, Blas Guillén, Alfred M. Tozzer, Frank E. Comparato. Chronicles of genius and folly : R. Hoe & Company and the printing press as a service to democracy.
from the Archives of the Indies at Seville, et. translated from the original Spanish into English, and including also some papers concerning the supposed grant to Col.
The building itself, an unusually serene and Italianate example of Spanish Renaissance architecture, was designed by Juan de Herrera.
It also is significant because of the essays that accompany the translation.
1912A Spanish Manuscript Letter on the Lacandones. 1902The Discovery of Yucatan by the Portuguese in 1493. Records of the Past, vol. i, pp. 45-59. Villagutierre y Sotomayor, Juan de. 1701Historia de la conquista de la provincia de el Itza.
This is a letter from one of the adventurers under Laudonniere The Spanish voyager, as his caravel ploughed the adjacent seas, might give full scope to his imagination, and dream that beyond the long, lo. .
This is a letter from one of the adventurers under Laudonniere. It is reprinted in the Recueil de Pieces sur la Floride of Ternaux. This is a manuscript in the Bibliotheque Nationale, printed in the Recueil of Ternaux-Compans. The Spanish voyager, as his caravel ploughed the adjacent seas, might give full scope to his imagination, and dream that beyond the long, low margin of forest which bounded his horizon lay hid a rich harvest for some future conqueror; perhaps a second Mexico with its royal palace and sacred pyramids, or another Cuzco with its temple of the Sun, encircled with a.
Cache of hidden letters in the Granville Archive. Friday, January 3, 2020. The Granville Archive recently acquired by the British Library includes a collection of supplementary material previously hidden from public view . The British Library houses one of the world's greatest collections of illuminated manuscripts, and Janet Backhouse has drawn on this rich resource to make a selection of outstanding examples that span over 800 years of medieval book production. A History of the Book in 100 Books (hardback).
- Letra Muerta/a Dead Letter (Leer En Espanol, Level 4) (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Selected Essays on the History of Letter-Form in Manuscript and Print (Volume 2) ebook
- Manuscript Sources for the History of the West Indies ebook
- El archivo de los viudos negros / The Archives of the Black Widowers (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Checklist of parish registers, 1986 =: Répertoire de registres paroissiaux, 1986 ebook
- El manuscrito de Dios (Bolsillo) (Spanish Edition) ebook
- The natural history of ants: From an unpublished manuscript in the archives of the Academy of Sciences of Paris (History of ecology) ebook
- El burlador de sevilla y convidado de piedra / The Trickster of Seville and the Stone Guest (Literatura) (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Hypertension Culture Change: Acculturation Disease in the West Indies ebook
- Come Back to Me My Language: Poetry and the West Indies ebook