ePub Paediatric MCQs for Postgraduate Examinations: Volume 1: System Review (v. 1) download
by Osborn Eden,Simon Attard-Montalto,Vaskar Saha
Vaskar Saha, Simon Attard-Montalto. Be the first to ask a question about Paediatric McQs for Postgraduate Examinations. Lists with This Book.
Vaskar Saha, Simon Attard-Montalto. The use of this volume of paediatric MCQs will provide a good framework for revision and highlight any areas where the MRCP candidate will need to refer back to the comprehensive reference texts.
Volume 78, Issue 3. Paediatric MCQs for Postgraduate Examinations . Paediatric MCQs for Postgraduate Examinations: Volume 2-Practice Examinations. The paediatric MRCP part I examination has created a new market for the burgeoning industry which has developed around medical postgraduate examinations. These two volumes are the latest offerings to the multiple choice question (MCQ) hungry candidate.
Simon Beckett Paperback Books. Magic Paperback Mary Pope Osborne Books. Simon Beckett Paperback Books. Paperback Mary Pope Osborne Books. Paperback Mary Pope Osborne Fiction Books in English. Mary Pope Osborne Paperbacks Books. Additional site navigation.
Et. Simon Attard-Montalto,Osborn B. Eden Number of Pages: 192 pages Published Date: 31 Jan 1996 Publisher.
Author: Vaskar Saha,Etc.
by Osborn Eden, Simon Attard-Montalto, Vaskar Saha Paediatric MCQs for Postgraduate Examinations: Volume . .
by Osborn Eden, Simon Attard-Montalto, Vaskar Saha. ISBN 9780750627696 (978-0-7506-2769-6) Softcover, CRC Press, 1996. Paediatric MCQs for Postgraduate Examinations: Volume 2: Practice Examinations. by Osborn Eden, Simon Attard-Montalto, Vaskar Saha. ISBN 9780750628457 (978-0-7506-2845-7) Softcover, CRC Press, 1996.
Paediatric Cases for Postgraduate Examinations . Attard–Montalto, V. Saha (authors) Butterworth Heinemann (publisher), London, 1994. 160 pages, 5 tables, 2 line drawings. ISBN 0-7506-2096-X A book citing 60 cases with questions, answers, detailed marking scheme and discussion, primarily designed for the MRCP part II (UK) and DCH examinations. 258 pages, 82 illustrations.
Master Medicine: Paediatrics Simon Attard-Montalto Elsevier Science 9780443074950 : Reflects the trend towards a core curriculum and self-directed learning. This book& content is restricted t. 2005 Серия: Master medicine Язык: ENG Издание: 2 rev ed Иллюстрации: 78 ills.
Semantic Scholar profile for Simon Paul Attard Montalto, with fewer than 50 highly influential citations. Malta Medical Journal Volume 18 Issue 03 October 2006 Abstract Microform cleft lip (MCL), also called congenital healed cleft lip or cleft lip frustré, is a rare congenital anomaly.
- Training in Paediatrics (Oxford Speciality Training: Training In) ebook
- Orthopaedic Basic Science for the Postgraduate Examination: Practice MCQs and EMQs ebook
- MCQs in Clinical Imaging ebook
- QBase Paediatrics 3: MCQs for the Part B MRCPCH (No. 3) ebook
- MCQs in Rheumatology, Immunology, Haematology and Infectious Diseases (MRCP Part 1 Pocket Books) ebook
- Get Through Intercollegiate MRCS Parts 1 and 2: MCQs and EMQs ebook
- Paediatric Exams: A Survival Guide (MRCPCH Study Guides) ebook
- Short Essays, MCQs and OSCEs for MRCOG Part 2 (Medicine) ebook
- Paediatric Respiratory Examination: CD-ROM ebook
- Pediatrics (National Medical Series for Independent Study) ebook