ePub Fitness and Wellness (Available Titles CengageNOW) download
by Wener W.K. Hoeger,Sharon A. Hoeger
Hoeger is a former luge runner and Winter Olympian, and renowned fitness and wellness innovator. It's a text book about fitness and wellness.
Hoeger is a former luge runner and Winter Olympian, and renowned fitness and wellness innovator. He developed many popular fitness assessment tools in use today, such as the modified sit and reach, total body rotation, shoulder rotation, muscular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, and soda pop coordination tests.
Hoeger and Hoeger’s FITNESS AND WELLNESS, 9e encourages . Sharon A. Hoeger is vice-president of Fitness & Wellness, Inc. of Boise, Idaho.
Hoeger and Hoeger’s FITNESS AND WELLNESS, 9e encourages students to start their path to fitness and wellness by providing cutting-edge coverage of core concepts, real life student case studies, and action steps to help students develop their own personal lifetime fitness and wellness program.
Principles and Labs for Fitness and Wellness. Hoeger, Sharon A. Hoeger.
Hoeger and Hoeger's FITNESS AND WELLNESS, 8e, delivers full-color, cutting-edge coverage of core concepts coupled with a wealth of resources rivaling the most comprehensive texts. The succinct nine-chapter text offers balanced coverage that concentrates on health-related physical fitness components with up-to-date insight on wellness. In the Hoeger tradition, an integral theme of the text is motivation and behavior modification.
Sharon A. Hoeger is Vice President of Fitness & Wellness, Inc. in Boise, Idaho and holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Brigham Young University
Sharon A. in Boise, Idaho and holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Brigham Young University.
Fitness and Wellness. Hoeger; Sharon A. Publisher: Cengage Learning. Print ISBN: 9781337344364, 1337344362. digital pages viewed over the past 12 months. institutions using Bookshelf across 241 countries. Hoeger and Publisher Cengage Learning. Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781305887282, 130588728X. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9781337344364, 1337344362. Hoeger is Vice President of Fitness and Wellness, Inc. in. . in Boise, Idaho, and holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Brigham Young University. The Hoeger husband-and-wife team has been working, innovating, and training together for four decades.
Hoeger, Sharon A. Hoeger) Hoeger, Sharon A. 1. 6 Mb. Principles and Labs for Physical Fitness. Category: B Biology, BH Human.
- Wellness: Exercise Physical Fitness ebook
- Fitness Walking (Fitness Spectrum Series) ebook
- Concepts of Fitness and Wellness: A Comprehensive Lifestyle Approach ebook
- Health Promotion: Mobilizing Strengths to Enhance Health, Wellness, and Well-being ebook
- Health Promotion Programs: Achieving High-Level Wellness in the Later Years ebook
- Fitness Leader's Handbook-2nd ebook
- Health and Wellness ebook
- Your Guide To Optimal Health: Creating Your Personal Wellness Wheel ebook
- Assessing and Improving Fitness in Elementary Physical Education ebook
- Maximum Fitness, Minimum Risk: The Wellness Exercise Program for Cardiac, Diabetes, ebook