ePub PeriOperative Nursing Practice download
by Mark L. Phippen RN MN CNOR,Maryann Papanier Wells PhD RN FAAN
This book is an excellent resource for the RN practicing in the OR. It covers state of the art technology while .
This book is an excellent resource for the RN practicing in the OR. It covers state of the art technology while discussing basic concepts of nursing and how they are adapted to care of the patient in the OR. I also teach and this is an excellent reference for students in the OR. Mark Phippen and MaryAnn Wells have written this book in their usual comprehensive style. 6 people found this helpful.
by Bettyann Hutchisson RN BSN CNOR (Author), Mark L. Phippen RN MN CNOR (Author), Maryann Papanier . Phippen RN MN CNOR (Author), Maryann Papanier Wells PhD RN FAAN (Author) & 0 more. ISBN-13: 978-0721634135. On the list was this book. To this day I recommend this study guide to all my coworkers who are planning to take the CNOR exam.
Maryann Papanier Wells, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAAN, Nurse Manager, Perioperative Nursing, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Product details. Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits. Publication Date: October 1, 2010.
Perioperative Nursing Practice book. Maryann Papanier Wells. From developing a budget to maintaining a sterile field, PERIOPERATIVE NURSING PRACTICE presents detailed and comprehensive coverage of perioperative nursing roles and responsibilities.
by Mark L. Phippen, Bettyann Hutchisson, Maryann Papanier Wells. Published 1997 by . Saunders in Philadelphia.
Maryann . apanier Wells, Mark Phippen.
Make sure you can identify the many different types of surgical instruments!
Each two-page spread features full-color photos of an instrument and its tip (if applicable), and then describes how it is used, its common variations, and any alternative names. Written by Maryann Papanier Wells, this compact, durable reference is easy to keep with you at all times.
The RN first assistant, an expanded perioperative nursing role Rothrock, Jane . .
The RN first assistant, an expanded perioperative nursing role Rothrock, Jane C.
Modified outline format.
Nursing assessment of preoperative anxiety. Stephen E G Lea, Mark L. Phippen. Seminars in perioperative nursing. Perioperative Nursing Practice. Mark L. Phippen, Maxwell J. Wells. The recent increase in the number of clients having ambulatory surgery has had an enormous impact on how nurses provide client education.
- Nursing Care Plans Documentation: Nursing Diagnoses and Collaborative Problems ebook
- Advanced Practice, An Issue of Perioperative Nursing Clinics (The Clinics: Nursing) ebook
- Perioperative Nursing Manual (Preoperative, Intraoperative and Postoperative Nursing Care) ebook
- Nursing Practice Act 2004 ebook
- Nursing Science in Nursing Practice ebook
- Nursing Diagnosis: Application to Clinical Practice ebook
- Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis ebook
- Nursing Partnership: a Model for Nursing Practice ebook
- Nursing Diagnoses, Outcomes, and Interventions: NANDA, NOC and NIC Linkages ebook
- Perioperative Nursing: Principles and Practice (Jones Bartlett Series in Nursing) ebook