ePub Psychological Approaches to Pain Management, Second Edition: A Practitioner's Handbook download
by Dennis C. Turk,Robert J. Gatchel
Chapter on emerging uses of technology.
Chapter on emerging uses of technology. Even more practitioner friendly: every chapter concludes with bulleted "Clinical Highlights.
The present handbook was designed to provide the most current material on many different types of treatment strategies.
This book is foundational in strengthening such a relationship.
Robert J. Gatchel, Dennis C. Turk. Designed for maximum clinical utility, this volume shows how to tailor psychological treatment programs to patients suffering from a wide range of pain problems.
Home Browse Books Book details, Psychological Approaches to Pain Management: . .By Dennis C. Turk, Robert J. Gatchel.Psychological Approaches to Pain Management: A Practitioner's Handbook. Traditionally, the focus in health care has been on the cause of the pain reported, with the assumption that there is a physical basis for the pain and that once it is identified, the source can be either eliminated or blocked by medical, surgical, or other physical interventions.
Dennis C. Turk Robert J. Printed in the United States of America This book is printed on acid-free paper. THE GUILFORD PRESS New York. 2nd ed. p. cm. Includes bibliographical references and index. ISBN 1-57230-642-4 1. ooks, manuals, etc. 2. Pain-Psychological aspects-Handbooks, manuals, etc. 3. oks, manuals, etc. I. Turk, Dennis C. II.
Start by marking Psychological Approaches to Pain Management: A Practitioner's Handbook as Want to Read .
Start by marking Psychological Approaches to Pain Management: A Practitioner's Handbook as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Designed for maximum clinical utility, the text shows how to tailor psychological treatment programs to patients suffering from a wide Since the original publication of this landmark volume, tremendous advances have been made in understanding and managing psychological factors in pain.
This book has been replaced by Psychological Approaches to Pain Management, Third Edition, ISBN 978-1-4625-2853-0.
- Pain: Creative Approaches to Effective Management ebook
- The Management of Chronic Pain, 2nd Edition ebook
- Pain: Psychological and Psychiatric Aspects ebook
- Acute Pain (Oxford Pain Management Library) ebook
- Clinical Pain Management: Acute Pain ebook
- Spinal Interventions in Pain Management (Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Pain Medicine) ebook
- Management of Chronic Headaches: A Psychological Approach (Psychology Practitioner Guidebooks) ebook
- Psychological and Neural Mechanisms of Pain ebook
- Common Problems in Pain Management ebook
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Progress in Pain Research and Management, V. 22) ebook