ePub Practical Geriatric Oncology (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover)) download
by Arti Hurria MD,Harvey Jay Cohen MD
Practical Geriatric Oncology (Cambridge Medicine). Arti Hurria MD, Harvey Jay Cohen MD.
Practical Geriatric Oncology (Cambridge Medicine). Скачать (pdf, . 1 Mb). Download (pdf, . 1 Mb) Donate Read. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF. Converted file can differ from the original. If possible, download the file in its original format.
Arti Hurria, MD, is a geriatrician and oncologist who focuses on the care of older patients with cancer. She completed a geriatric fellowship in the Harvard Geriatric Fellowship Program, followed by a hematology-oncology fellowship at the Memorial Sloan–Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC). She subsequently joined the faculty at MSKCC, where she served as Co-Principal Investigator on the institutional NIH P20 grant 'Development of an Aging and Cancer Center at MSKCC'.
Coverage includes patient assessment, management of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies, the impact of age on the pharmacology of cancer therapy, surgical oncology and radiation oncology in the older adult, symptom management and supportive care. In addition to serving as core reading for oncologists and hematologists, the book will also be a useful work for other healthcare professionals who.
Coverage includes patient assessment, management of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies, the impact of age on the pharmacology of cancer therapy, surgical oncology and radiation oncology in the older adult, symptom management, and supportive care
Harvey J. Cohen and Arati V. Rao of Duke University Medical Center.
Harvey J. Category: Медицина. 1 Mb. Practical Geriatric Oncology (Cambridge Medicine). 8 Mb. ��������.
Practical Geriatric Oncology book.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Brookline, MA; Cynthia M. Boyd, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD; Harvey Jay Cohen, Duke University Medical Center, Durham; Judith O. Hopkins, Novant Health Oncology Specialists; Heidi D. Klepin, Wake Forest Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Center, Winston-Salem, NC; Holly M. Holmes, McGovern Medical School, Houston, TX; and Alok A. Khorana, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH. Abstract. Purpose To provide guidance regarding the practical assessment and management of vulnerabilities in older patients undergoing chemotherapy.
- Cancer Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice ebook
- Clinical Nutrition for Oncology Patients ebook
- PDQ Integrative Oncology: Complementary Therapies in Cancer Care ebook
- Retinoids in Oncology (Basic and Clinical Oncology) ebook
- Biological Basis of Geriatric Oncology (Cancer Treatment and Research) ebook
- Music Therapy and Geriatric Populations ebook
- Pediatric Radiation Oncology ebook
- Pancreatic Cancer (American Cancer Society Atlas of Clinical Oncology) ebook
- Dx/Rx: Gynecologic Cancer (Jones and Bartlett Publishers Dx/Rx Oncology Series) ebook
- Advances in the Management of Thyroid Cancer, An Issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics (The Clinics: Surgery) ebook