ePub Death Receptors in Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) download
by Wafik S. El-Deiry
on novel bioactive compounds, analogs, targets & predictive biomarkers & drug efficacy biomarkers.
Cancer Drug Discovery and Development. Death Receptors in Cancer Therapy. Authoritative and up-to-date, Death Receptors in Cancer Therapy offers a timely compendium of cell death signaling pathways for those seeking either a basic understanding of apoptosis or the knowledge needed to develop new therapeutics that will activate or block death signaling in disease.
The authors focus on the extrinsic system of death receptors, their regulation and function, and their abnormalities in cancer. Topics of particular interest include resistance to apoptosis, TRAIL signaling, death receptors in embryonic development, mechanisms of caspase activation, and death receptor mutations in cancer.
field of anticancer drug discovery. Yan Zhang, ChemMedChem, Vol. 5, 2010). Chemokine Receptors in Cancer summarizes the growing body of evidence that several chemokine receptors contribute to tumor behavior. Chemokine receptors were first identified on leukocytes and mediate directed migration of many host cells to sites of ligand expression. It is now well established that most malignant cells also express one or more chemokine receptor.
Results from Google Books.
by Wafik S. El-Deiry. Published December 3, 2004 by Humana Press Immunology, Methods, Cancer, Molecular aspects, Apoptosis, Neoplasms, Gene Therapy, Cell Death, Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptors, Cell. Published December 3, 2004 by Humana Press. Immunology, Methods, Cancer, Molecular aspects, Apoptosis, Neoplasms, Gene Therapy, Cell Death, Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptors, Cell receptors, Cellular signal transduction, Therapy.
Автор: El-Deiry Название: Death Receptors in Cancer Therapy Издательство: Springer .
In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which new candidate medications are discovered. Historically, drugs were discovered by identifying the active ingredient from traditional remedies or by serendipitous discovery, as with penicillin
- Complement (Springer Seminars in Immunopathology, Vol 6, No 2/3 R, Vol 7, No 2/3) ebook
- Apoptosis, Cell Signaling, and Human Diseases: Molecular Mechanisms, Volume 2 ebook
- Purinergic and Pyrimidinergic Signalling: Molecular, Nervous and Urogenitary System Function (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology) ebook
- Mechanisms of Lymphocyte Activation and Immune Regulation II (Advances in Experimental Medicine Biology) (v. 2) ebook
- Pancreatic Cancer (American Cancer Society Atlas of Clinical Oncology) ebook
- Cell Death, Volume 46 (Methods in Cell Biology) ebook
- Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer ebook
- Death of a man ebook
- Death and Eastern thought;: Understanding death in Eastern religions and philosophies ebook
- Prostate Cancer: Signaling Networks, Genetics, and New Treatment Strategies (Current Clinical Oncology) ebook