ePub Stereotactic Techniques in Clinical Neurosurgery download
by D. Andries Bosch
Stereotactics has become a metho dology which enables the surgeon to attack deep seated and subcortical small tumors.
Stereotactics has become a metho dology which enables the surgeon to attack deep seated and subcortical small tumors. Neurosurgeons may abandon therapeutic nihilism, still frequently seen in glioma treatment, in the near future when stereotactic resection will be feasible and remaining tumor cells may be killed by adjuvant treatment modalities still in development.
Stereotactic Techniques in Clinical Neurosurgery. Authors: Bosch, D. Andries. eBook 71,39 €. price for Russian Federation (gross). Various textbooks on stereotactic neurosurgery have been published during the last few years (Riechert 1980, Schaltenbrand and Walker 1982, Spiegel 1982), all of them dealing with functional stereo tactics as the major subject in the field. Diagnostic and therapeutic stereotactic interventions are only briefly described, whereas localization techniques are not yet mentioned.
Электронная книга "Stereotactic Techniques in Clinical Neurosurgery", D. Andries Bosch. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Stereotactic Techniques in Clinical Neurosurgery" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
Book Format: Choose an option. Douwe Buiter, D.
Various textbooks on stereotactic neurosurgery have been published during the last few years (Riechert 1980, Schaltenbrand and Walker 1982, Spiegel 1982), all of them dealing with functional stereo tactics as the major subject in the field.
To meet the evolving requirements imposed by international legislation and to promote the implementation of the 3Rs (Replacement, Reduction, and Refinement) by reducing experimental error, animal morbidity, and mortality, it is essential that standard technical procedures and proper conduct to follow during such. A method is described which uses radiographic techniques to identify ventricular and bony landmarks as guides in placing probes into specific areas of the brain in the rhesus monkey.
Some chapters has repetitive subjects.
Kindle (5th Generation). Some chapters has repetitive subjects.
Plastic Techniques in Neurosurgery. Image-Guided Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery: A Practical Approach to Guide Treatment of Brain and Spine Tumors.
Update all of the latest neurosurgery books, cheapest. Plastic Techniques in Neurosurgery. Operative Neurosurgical Anatomy.
- Postoperative Complications in Intracranial Neurosurgery ebook
- MRI Atlas: Orthopedics and Neurosurgery, The Spine ebook
- Clinical Neurosurgery: Proceedings (Congress of Neurological Surgeons: Clinical Neurosurgery) ebook
- Harvey Cushing Selected Papers on Neurosurgery ebook
- Handbook of Neurosurgery ebook
- Current Techniques in Neurosurgery ebook
- Pediatric Neurosurgery: Theoretical Principles: Art of Surgical Techniques ebook
- Techniques of Clinical Immunology ebook
- Clinical Management of Pituitary Disorders (Seminars in neurological surgery) ebook
- Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery Vol 1 (Advances Technical Standards in Neurosurgery) ebook