ePub Self and Identity: Fundamental Issues (Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity) download
by Richard D. Ashmore,Lee Jussim
Self and Identity book.
Self and Identity book. As the first volume in the Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity, the book sets the stage for a productive second century of scientific analysis and heightened understanding of self and identity. Scholars and advanced students in the social sciences will find this highly informative and provocative reading. Dr. Richard D. Ashmore is a professor and Dr. Lee Jussim is an associate professor in the Department of Psychology at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Self and Identity book
Self and Identity book.
By Richard D. Ashmore, Lee Jussim. For us this is the start of a wonderful and important adventure-the Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity, a biennial symposium-plusbook series devoted exclusively to self and social identity. Self and Identity: Fundamental Issues.
Back to top. Get to Know Us. Careers.
Series: Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity (Book 3). Paperback: 288 pages. ISBN-10: 9780195137439. ISBN-13: 978-0195137439. Back to top.
Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity. This first volume in the Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity presents a sophisticated and detailed analysis of some of the most fundamental issues facing scholars interested in studying self and identity.
Jussim runs the Social Perception Lab at Rutgers University, Livingston Campus. Social Identity, Intergroup Conflict, and Conflict Reduction (Rutgers Series on Self and Social Identity), 2001, Oxford University Press. The lab studies how people perceive, think about, and judge others.
1. General Note: Papers originally presented at the First Rutgers Symposium on Self and Social Identity held at Rutgers University in April 1995. Bibliography, etc. Note: Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Rubrics: Self Congresses Identity (Psychology).
How might social identity be harnessed in the service of reducing conflict between groups? The chapters in this book present a sophisticated and detailed interdisciplinary analysis of the most fundamental issues in understanding identity and conflict. Categories: Mathematics\Symmetry and group.
- Caribbean Cultural Identity: The Case of Jamaica ebook
- Gay and Lesbian Identity: A Sociological Analysis (Reynolds Series in Sociology) ebook
- Ireland's Heritages: Critical Perspectives on Memory and Identity (Heritage, Culture and Identity) ebook
- The Struggle for Identity in Today's Schools: Cultural Recognition in a Time of Increasing Diversity ebook
- Language and National Identity in Asia (Oxford Linguistics) ebook
- Unified Social Cognition (Scientific Psychology Series) ebook
- Social and Personal Identity: Understanding Yourself ebook
- Iran Facing Others: Identity Boundaries in a Historical Perspective ebook
- Questions of Cultural Identity ebook
- Nation, Identity and Social Theory: Perspectives from Wales ebook