ePub Microsurgical Reconstruction of the Head and Neck download
by Shan R. Baker
Microsurgical Reconstr. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Microsurgical Reconstruction of the Head and Neck.
Part IV focuses on reconstruction for each head and neck region with helpful dialogue boxes summarizing key points. by Shan R. Baker MD (Author). Clinical Manual of Otolaryngology. Part V, Rehabilitation, contains chapters on osseointegration and facial prosthetics, whereas Part VI deals with refinements and complications, and Part VII, The Future, has chapters on flap prefabrication and composite tissue allotransplantation. Even though the emphasis of the book is on microsurgical reconstruction, it also includes information on basic reconstructive principles as well as some of the newer local and regional flaps used in the head and neck.
Microsurgical reconstruction of the head and neck. Local flaps in facial reconstruction. Principles of nasal reconstruction.
Reconstruction of head and neck defects after surgery for cancer remains challenging. Microsurgical reconstruction has made a revolution in treatment of patients with complex head and neck defects. Surgeons have currently a broad range of material for reconstructive surgery, from free flaps to revascularized flaps. However, the use of this technique may not be advisable for some patients.
Read instantly in your browser. by Peter C. Neligan (Author), Fu-Chan Wei (Author). ISBN-13: 978-1576262696. Why is ISBN important? ISBN. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
Professor Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Baker has been a faculty member with the University of Michigan since 1977. He is a founding member of the Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery, which opened in 1990. Specialties : Otolaryngology, Head And Neck Surgery. Baker is an expert in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Microsurgical Reconstruction of the Head and NeckS. e, New York, Edinburgh, London, Melbourne. Recommend this journal. The Journal of Laryngology & Otology.
Enter Zip Code or city, state. Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Good news - You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.
Bachelor's and Master's studies.
Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings-along with high-quality surgical video clips-capture the latest facial reconstruction practices and effective methods like reconstruction of skin defects on the head and neck following tumor removal or trauma.
- Management of Head and Neck Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach ebook
- Head and Neck Cancer: Treatment, Rehabilitation, and Outcomes ebook
- Otolaryngology Head Neck Surgery 7 Ed (DEWEESE AND SAUNDER'S OTOLARYNGOLOGY HEAD AND NECK SURGERY) ebook
- Textbook of Head and Neck Anatomy ebook
- Head and neck surgery-- otolaryngology ebook
- Immunobiology of the Head and Neck ebook
- Pediatric Neuroradiology: Head, Neck and Spine ebook
- Principles of radiation oncology for cancer of the head and neck (Continuing education program) ebook
- Illustrations of Regional Anatomy: Head and Neck Pt. 2 ebook
- Hall and Colman's Diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat (HALL AND COLMAN'S DISEASES OF THE NOSE, THROAT AND EAR, AND HEAD AND NECK) ebook