ePub Health Communication in the 21st Century download
by Lisa Sparks,H. Dan O'Hair,Kevin B. Wright
I am most impressed by how this book moves wellbeyond all other health communication texts, with the emphasisplaced upon coverage of formal and informal caregiving, culturaldiversity, interdisciplinary healthcare teams, and newtechnologies.
Lisa Sparks is Foster and Mary McGaw Endowed Professor in Behavioral Sciences at Chapman University . H. Dan O’Hair is a Presidential Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Oklahoma, USA.
Lisa Sparks is Foster and Mary McGaw Endowed Professor in Behavioral Sciences at Chapman University, USA, and Full Faculty Member of the NCI-designated Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of California, Irvine. Библиографические данные. Health Communication in the 21st Century.
Kevin B. Wright, Dan O'Hair. 1405155949 (ISBN13: 9781405155946).
Health Communication in the 21st Century - Kevin B. Wright.
I commend Professors Wright, Sparks, and O’Hair for crafting a salient, timely, and much needed undergraduate text. Health communication instructors and students alike will reap many benefits from perusing this vital work. James Query, University of Houston.
Автор: Wright Название: Health Communication in the 21st Century ISBN: 1405155930 ISBN-13(EAN) .
21st century - Millennium: 3rd millennium Centuries: 20th century · 21st century · 22nd century Decades . Communication - For the term used in the game of bridge, see Glossary of contract bridge terms communication.
Health information technology - Introduction Health information technology (HIT) provides the umbrella framework to describe the comprehensive management of health information and its secure exchange between consumers, providers, government and quality entities, and insurers. Communication is the activity of conveying meaningful information.
3. Wright, Kevin . Sparks, Lisa; O'Hair, H. Dan. Published by Wiley-Blackwell. ISBN 10: 1405155949 ISBN 13: 9781405155946.
Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст,.
- Cell Communication in Health and Disease ebook
- Effective Communication for Pharmacists Other Health Care Professionals ebook
- Communication Skills for Professional Nurses ebook
- A Practical Guide to Therapeutic Communication for Health Professionals ebook
- Communication in Health Care: The Human Connection in the Life Cycle ebook
- Health Communication ebook
- Communicating In The Clinic: Negotiating Frontstage and Backstage Teamwork (Hampton Press Communication Series: Health Communication) ebook
- Intercultural Communication Theory (International and Intercultural Communication Annual) ebook
- Health Communication: From Theory to Practice ebook
- Adapting Health Communication to Cultural Needs: Optimizing documents in South-African health communication on HIV and AIDS ebook