ePub Down Syndrome: Neurobehavioural Specificity download
by Jean-Adolphe Rondal PhD,Juan Perera
Rondal has studied the education of mentally retarded people for over 40 years.
Часто встречающиеся слова и выражения. Rondal has studied the education of mentally retarded people for over 40 years. He co-founded the European Down Syndrome Association and was president from 1997 to 2000.
People with Down Syndrome show a specific developmental profile with strengths in social understanding and .
This is the only book to date that explains the developmental profile of people with Down Syndrome from its many different angles.
Jean Adolphe Rondal currently works at the Department of Psychology .
Jean Adolphe Rondal currently works at the Department of Psychology: Cognition and Behavior, University of Liège. Towards hybrid therapeutic strategies in intellectual disabilities.
Jean-Adolphe Rondal, PhD Juan Perera4 ສິງຫາ 2006. າຍໂດຍ John Wiley & Sons. This is the only book to date that explains the developmental profile of people with Down Syndrome from its many different angles.
Finding books BookSee BookSee - Download books for free. Down Syndrome: Neurobehavioural Specificity. Jean-Adolphe Rondal PhD, Juan Perera.
Jean-Adolphe, PhD Rondal, Alberto Rasore-Quartino. Category: Медицина, Терапия. Jean-Adolphe, PhD Rondal, Alberto Rasore-Quartino. 8 Mb.
Down Syndrome: Neurobehavioural Specificity. An Introduction to Orthodontics. By Jean-Adolphe, PhD Rondal, Juan Perera, Publisher: Wiley Number Of Pages: 234 Publication Date: 2006-09-25. Paediatric Dentistry.
This book presents the classical theorems about simply connected smooth 4-manifolds: intersection forms and homotopy type .
This book presents the classical theorems about simply connected smooth 4-manifolds: intersection forms and homotopy type, oriented and spin bordism, the index theorem, Wall's diffeomorphisms and h-cobordism, and Rohlin's theorem. Most of the proofs are new or are returbishings of post proofs; all are geometric and make us of handlebody theory.
A guest lecturer at several European and American universities, he has dedicated himself to isolating, studying and describing specific aspects of Down syndrome. He was president of the World Down Syndrome Congress held in Madrid in 1997.
This is the only book to date that explains the developmentalprofile of people with Down Syndrome from its many differentangles. It covers a range of perspectives, including the biology,psychology, speech and language, health care, and social competenceof both children and adults with Down Syndrome. All the informationis gathered and placed in the context of the neuro-genetic sciencethat is developing around this area.
- Self Help for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome : A Guide for Young People ebook
- Number Skills for Children with Down Syndrome (5-11 Years) (Down Syndrome Issues Information) ebook
- Asperger Syndrome and Long-Term Relationships ebook
- Down Syndrome (Health Aleart) ebook
- Transition from school to adult services in Prader-Willi syndrome: What parents need to know (Prader-Willi syndrome information series) ebook
- Gross Motor Skills in Children With Down Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals (Topics in Down Syndrome) ebook
- Alphabet Kids - From ADD to Zellweger Syndrome: A Guide to Developmental, Neurobiological and Psychological Disorders for Parents and Professionals ebook
- Your Daughter Has Been Diagnosed With Rett Syndrome ebook
- Schooling Children With Down Syndrome: Toward An Understanding of Possibility (Special Education Series) ebook
- Hitchhiking through Asperger Syndrome ebook