ePub Coping With Trauma: A Guide to Self-Understanding download
by Jon G. Allen
By Jon G. Allen - Coping With Trauma: Hope Through Understanding: 2nd (second) .
Coping With Trauma exudes a philosophy of empowerment through understanding. It should be required reading in high schools and colleges.
Coping with Trauma book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Coping with Trauma: A Guide to Self-Understanding as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Those who struggle to cope with the direct effects of trauma will find.
Written for a general audience, this book does not require a background in psychology. Readers will gain essential knowledge to embark on the process of healing from the complex wounds of trauma, along with a guide to current treatment approaches. In this supportive and informative work, readers will be introduced to and encouraged in the process of healing by an author who is both witness and guide.
Coping With Trauma: A Guide to Self-Understanding" provides a comprehensive yet highly readable summary of current professional knowledge for people of diverse backgrounds and education. Those who are struggling to cope with the direct effects of trauma will find "Coping With Trauma" to be an informative and sensitive guide to better understanding themselves and their experience.
Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, 1999. pp. 385. £1. 0 (hardback), £1. 5 (paperback). Coping with Trauma: A Guide to Self-Understanding. Got it. We value your privacy.
Items related to Coping With Trauma: A Guide to Self-Understanding. Overall, this is an excellent book. The expertise of the author is coupled with his unusual skill in writing in simple, readable style
Items related to Coping With Trauma: A Guide to Self-Understanding. Allen, Jon G. ISBN 13: 9780880487207. Coping With Trauma exudes a philosophy of empowerment through understanding. The expertise of the author is coupled with his unusual skill in writing in simple, readable style.
Follow us on Twitter. Follow us on Pinterest.
Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy
Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy English Français. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. Volume 28, Issue 2. April 2000, pp. 193-195. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, 1999.
Coping With Trauma: Hope Through Understanding. Coping With Depression: From Catch-22 to Hope. 9 Mb.
- Beyond Trauma: A Healing Journey for Women (Participant's Workbook) ebook
- The Road Ahead: A Self-Help Guide for Road Trauma Sufferers and Their Carers ebook
- Transcending Trauma: Assessment, Stabilization, and Growth (Practitioner's Resource Series) ebook
- Helping Children Cope with Trauma: Individual, family and community perspectives ebook
- The Encyclopedia of Trauma and Traumatic Stress Disorders (Facts on File Library of Health Living) ebook
- Elbow Trauma, An Issue of Orthopedic Clinics (The Clinics: Orthopedics) ebook
- Sex-Abuse Trauma?: Or Trauma from Other Sources? ebook
- Covering Violence: A Guide to Ethical Reporting About Victims Trauma ebook
- Bullying: A Practical Guide to Coping for Schools ebook
- The Pathology of Trauma, 3Ed (Hodder Arnold Publication) ebook