ePub Childhood Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry) download
by Rod A. Gragg,Greta Francis
She is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at the Brown University School of Medicine and Associate Director of the Bradley School at Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital. Библиографические данные.
Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 2004;9.
phenomenological features and risk factors relative to adult cases. To date, the term juvenile. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 2004;9. Costello EJ, Mustillo S, Erkanli A, Keeler G, Angold A. Prevalence and development of psychiatric. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage; 1996. Freeman J, Garcia A, Fucci C, Karitani M, Miller L, Leonard HL.
Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, Vol. 36, Issue. Obsessive–compulsive symptoms in a normative Chinese sample of youth: Prevalence, symptom dimensions, and factor structure of the Leyton Obsessional Inventory-Child Version.
provides a helpful overview and aims to promote the recognition and effective treatment of childhood OC.
work is intended for clinical psychologists and psychiatrists, school .
This significant work is intended for clinical psychologists and psychiatrists, school psychologists, graduate students, and all other mental health professionals. Primary care physicians will also consider this text useful, as will school counselors. With growing awareness that childhood onset OCD is common and may represent a meaningful subtype of OCD with unique management challenges, a volume dedicated to the condition is justified and timely.
Mark John/Getty Images.
Steven Gans, MD is board-certified in psychiatry and is an active supervisor, teacher, and mentor at Massachusetts General Hospital. Mark John/Getty Images.
The person is unable to control either the thoughts or activities for more than a short period of time. Common compulsions include hand washing, counting of things, and checking to see if a door is locked.
Special features of the book include detailed case examples, measurement scales and a manual for a cognitive-behavioural treatment of this complex, puzzling disorder. The authors provide useful descriptions of childhood and adolescent OCD in its various forms, and discuss its etiology and epidemiology. In addition, they describe assessment methods and their usefulness in resea
- Guide to Assessment Scales in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Second Edition (Volume 36) ebook
- Neurological Basis of Childhood Psychopathology (Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry) ebook
- Just Checking: Scenes from the life of an obsessive-compulsive ebook
- Bipolar Disorder in Childhood and Early Adolescence ebook
- Clinical Handbook of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Related Problems ebook
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in Children and Adolescents ebook
- Delusional Disorder: Paranoia and Related Illnesses (Concepts in Clinical Psychiatry) ebook
- Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts: How to Gain Control of Your OCD ebook
- The Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Pastoral Care for the Road to Change ebook
- Sacred Therapies: The Kundalini Yoga Meditation Handbook for Mental Health ebook