ePub Working with Childrens' Voice Disorders (Working With Series) download
by Jenny Hunt
In 1991, Jenny and Alyson set up their first children's voice group and since then have written several articles on children's voice.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of Jenny Hunt's books. Jenny Hunt’s Followers. None yet. Jenny Hunt.
You're getting the VIP treatment! With the purchase of Kobo VIP Membership, you're getting 10% off and 2x Kobo Super Points on eligible items. Your Shopping Cart is empty. There are currently no items in your Shopping Cart.
The rest of the session is spent to do an activity. Students may play games, make crafts, draw pictures, sing songs, or act out short skits or role-playing exercises.
Sixty-one working-day voice samples were acquired with two contact sensor-based vocal analyzers in four schools with highly different classroom acoustics.
The sound pressure level of environmental noise and the speakers' voice, fundamental frequency, and phonation ratio were registered from morning to night during 1 week with a voice accumulator. Voice data were assessed in low (≤55 dBA), moderate, and high ( 70 dBA) environmental noise levels. Sixty-one working-day voice samples were acquired with two contact sensor-based vocal analyzers in four schools with highly different classroom acoustics.
Working With the Pediatric Singer: A Holistic Approach Robert Edwin Chapter 11: Benign Lessons of the Pediatric .
Children with selective mutism have the inability to speak in social settings due to severe anxiety. Advance preparation, achieving focus, and quality time all play a role in working with these students. School, with the many expectations to interact with peers and teachers, can pose the most difficulties for these children. How can teachers help selectively mute students? Read this article to learn.
- The 3-Dimensional Voice Exercise Tape ebook
- Manual Of Voice Treatment: Pediatrics to Geriatrics (Clinical Competence Series) ebook
- Understanding Voice Problems ebook
- TIPS: The Child Voice, 2nd Edition ebook
- Australian children's literature: Finding a voice : proceedings of the Second Children's Literature Conference, 27 March 1993 ebook
- Set Your Voice Free: How To Get The Singing Or Speaking Voice You Want ebook
- The Phonetic Description of Voice Quality (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics) ebook
- Music Therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults with Mental Disorders ebook
- The Voice of God: How God Speaks Personally and Corporately to His Children Today ebook
- The Voice Sourcebook ebook