ePub Evidence-Based Pharmacy download
by Christine Bond
Evidence Based Pharmacy book.
Evidence Based Pharmacy book. Details (if other): Cancel.
Item Information:Author : Bond, Christine. Product Information:TITLE: Evidence Based Pharmacy. Other Details:Condition : Good. Evidence Based Pharmacy by Christine Bond (Paperback, 2000). Pre-owned: lowest price.
Evidence-Based Pharmacy. Book: Evidence-Based Pharmacy. This book, titled: Evidence-Based Pharmacy is found with these other books listed in the Pharmaceutical category
Objectives: Evidence-based pharmacy practice requires a dependable evidence base.
Objectives: Evidence-based pharmacy practice requires a dependable evidence base. Pharmaceutical Press, 2000 - Medical - 226 pages. This guide describes the extended role of community pharmacists in primary healthcare and presents evidence for health benefits from such pharmacy interventions, for example in health promotion and smoking cessation advice. References to this book.
There are numerous books on the bond market. Many are so dense as to be opaque. Ray's book is very straightforward and simple.
Evidence Based Pharmacy, Riga, Latvia.
The book explains the need for evidence-based medicine (EBM) and outlines the best ways to analyse and .
The book explains the need for evidence-based medicine (EBM) and outlines the best ways to analyse and evaluate published information. It guides the reader in identifying the right evidence and assessing its value in day-to-day practice. The book includes a section on making best use of the Internet, shows the many uses of evidence in pharmacy and gives specific examples to illustrate key points.
About publications (99) network. An evaluation of an intervention designed to improve the evidence-based supply of non-prescription medicines from community pharmacies. Publications 99. Publications by authors named "Christine Bond". Are you Christine Bond? Register this Author. Authors: Christine Bond Ross Tsuyuki. Int J Pharm Pract 2019 06;27(3):219-220. University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada. Authors: Karebor Ngwerume Margaret Watson Christine Bond Alison Blenkinsopp.
- Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law, Fourth Edition ebook
- Essentials of Pharmacy Management ebook
- Financial Management for Pharmacists: A Decision-Making Approach ebook
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Vitamins and Minerals: Health Benefits and Intake Recommendations ebook
- Manual for Pharmacy Technicians ebook
- Heroes of Pharmacy: Professional Leadership in Times of Change ebook
- Pharmacy in Public Health: Basics and Beyond ebook
- Managed Care Pharmacy: Principles and Practice ebook
- The APHA Complete Review For Pharmacy (Gourley, Apha Complete Review for Pharmacy) ebook
- The Guide to Community Preventive Services: What Works to Promote Health? (Task Force on Community Preventive Services) ebook