ePub Attachment in Adults: Clinical and Developmental Perspectives download
by Michael B. Sperling,William H. Berman
Attachment in Adults book. Start by marking Attachment in Adults: Clinical and Developmental Perspectives as Want to Read
Attachment in Adults book. Start by marking Attachment in Adults: Clinical and Developmental Perspectives as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Attachment in adults : clinical and developmental perspectives. Michael B. Sperling, William H. Berman. Part I: Introduction. Sperling, The Structure and Function of Adult Attachment. Part II: Conceptual and Methodological Applications.
The book opens with an overview of the structure and function of adult attachment. Issues central to attachment in adults - conceptualization, measurement, utility, and applicability to various stages and problems - are outlined and defined. Part II deals with broad theoretical and conceptual questions that affect adult attachment.
The findings and clinical implications concerning the susceptibility of anxiously attached individuals to positive interpersonal cues are discussed in terms of a compromised sense of the availability and responsiveness of attachment figures.
Includes bibliographical references and index. C) 2017-2018 All rights are reserved by their owners. Personal Name: Sperling, Michael B. Personal Name: Berman, William . 1954-. Rubrics: Attachment behavior Adulthood Psychological aspects. On this site it is impossible to download the book, read the book online or get the contents of a book. The administration of the site is not responsible for the content of the site. The data of catalog based on open source database.
Home, Attachment Theory. Attachment in Adults: Clinical and Developmental Perspectives. Also by Michael B. Sperling
Home, Attachment Theory. Publisher : Guilford Press. Sperling Price £2. 9.
Assessing adult attachment. Patterns of relating: An adult attachment perspective. Yoshikawa, . & Knitzer, J. (1997). In M. B. Sperling & W. H. Berman (Ed., Attachment in adults: Clinical and developmental perspectives. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 36, 393–400. Grossman, K. & Grossman, K. (1991). Attachment quality as an organizer of emotional and behavioral responses in a longitudinal perspective., Attachment in adults: Clinical and developmental perspectives (pp. 128-152). New York: The Free Press. Sperling, M. & Berman, W. (1994). The structure and function of adult attachment
Assessing adult attachment. New York: Guilford Press. George, . Kaplan, . & Main, M. (1985). The Berkeley Adult Attachment Interview. Unpublished protocol, University of California at Berkeley. The structure and function of adult attachment. 3-28). Stewart, A. Stewart, E. & Campbell, L. F. (2001).
Ed. New York: Basic Books. & Sheldon-Keller, .
Attachment & Human Development, Vol. 3, Issue. Ed. NY: The Guilford Press. Bartholomew, . & Horowitz, . New York: The Guilford Press. Recommend this journal.
- Treating Attachment Pathology ebook
- A Practical Guide to Caring for Children and Teenagers with Attachment Difficulties ebook
- Attachment Theory and the Psychoanalytic Process ebook
- A secure base: Clinical applications of attachment theory (A Tavistock professional book) ebook
- A Matter of Security: The Application of Attachment Theory to Forensic Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (Forensic Focus) ebook
- An Indian Attachment ebook
- Parent/Baby Attachment in Premature Infants ebook
- Changing Minds in Therapy: Emotion, Attachment, Trauma, and Neurobiology (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) ebook
- Building the Bonds of Attachment: Awakening Love in Deeply Troubled Children ebook
- Attachment and Sexuality (Psychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series) ebook