ePub Health: An Ecosystem Approach (In Focus) download
by Jean Lebel
IDRC's In Focus Collection tackles current and pressing issues in sustainable international development. National Library of Canada Cataloguing in Publication. Lebel, Jean, 1963- Health : an ecosystem approach, Jean Lebel.
IDRC's In Focus Collection tackles current and pressing issues in sustainable international development. Each also serves as a focal point for an IDRC Web site that probes more deeply into the issue, and is constructed to serve the differing information needs of IDRC's various readers. Issued also in French under title: La santé, une approche écosystémique.
Courses in ecosystem approaches to health have been developed and delivered in several North American and Australian universities. In-Focus: HEALTH: An Ecosystem Approach, by Jean Lebel. IDRC 2003, ISBN 1-55250-012-8. One innovative Canadian course involved a collaboration of all of Canada's veterinary colleges, and focused on integrative field cases in all parts of the country; another Canadian course was a joint effort of the medical school at the University of Western Ontario and the Ontario Veterinary College at the University of Guelph.
Environmental Science, Engineering & Technology. Health: An Ecosystem Approach. By (author) Jean Lebel. We can notify you when this item is back in stock. AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window). Format Book 99 pages. Publication date 14 May 2014.
This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. The ones marked may be different from the article in the profile. An ecosystem approach to human health. Hanley & Belfus, 2001.
Health: An Ecosystem Approach (In Focus).
Health : An Ecosystem Approach.
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Tell us if something is incorrect. Health : An Ecosystem Approach. The book demonstrates how decision-makers, in particular, can use the Ecohealth approach to formulate policies and solutions that are both immediately visible and sustainable over the long term. Can people remain healthy in a world that is sick?
It demonstrates how decision-makers, in particular, can use the Ecohealth approach to formulate policies and solutions that are both immediately visible and sustainable over the long term.
Book Overview Our health closely mirrors the health of our surroundings: this is the basis of the Ecohealth approach.
Can people remain healthy in a world that is sick? Many ecological disasters can be directly traced to careless exploitation of the environment, with human beings as first perpetrator and then victim.
- Forest Health and Protection ebook
- STRUCTURAL VIOLENCE, POPULATION HEALTH AND HEALTH EQUITY: Preferential option for the poor and the bioethics health equity in sub-Saharan Africa ebook
- Investigating Reproductive Tract Infections and Other Gynaecological Disorders: A Multidisciplinary Research Approach ebook
- Quality of Care: A Process for Making Strategic Choices in Health Systems ebook
- Community Oral Health: A Systems Approach for the Dental Health Profession ebook
- Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Our Human Planet: Summary for Decision Makers (Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Series) ebook
- Health Education: A Cognitive Behavioral Approach (The Jones and Bartlett Series in Health Sciences) ebook
- Community health: An epidemiological approach ebook
- Environment and Health: A Holistic Approach ebook
- Ecosystem Health: Principles and Practice ebook