ePub Creative Management in Recreation and Parks download
by Joseph E. Curtis,Richard G. Kraus
Joseph E. Curtis is the author of Creative Management in Recreation . Creative Administration In Recreation And Parks by. Richard G. Kraus, Joseph E. Curtis.
Creative Administration In Recreation And Parks by.
Richard G. Be the first to ask a question about Creative Management In Recreation And Parks. This highly concentrated "how-to" text brings the latest and most advanced skills, tactics, tools, and techniques to the management of recreation, parks, and leisure services. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Creative Administration in Recreation and Parks. Recreation Programming: A Benefits-Driven Approach. Square Dances of Today and How to Teach and Call Them.
com's Richard G. Kraus Author Page. Creative Management In Recreation and Parks Jan 1, 1990. Social recreation: A group dynamics approach Jan 1, 1979.
By: Kraus, Richard G. Contributor(s): Curtis, Joseph E, 1922
By: Kraus, Richard G. Contributor(s): Curtis, Joseph E, 1922-. Subject(s): Recreation - Management Parks - Management Leisure industry - Management Recreation - United States - Management Recreation - Canada - Management Parks - United States - Management Parks - Canada - Management Leisure industry - United States - Management Leisure industry -. - Canada - Management DDC classification: 790/.
Expertly curated help for Creative Management in Recreation, Park .
Expertly curated help for Creative Management in Recreation, Park, and Leisure Services. Plus easy-to-understand solutions written by experts for thousands of other textbooks.
In book: Environment and Ecology at the Beginning of 21st Century, Publisher: St. Kliment Ohridski University Press . Kraus and Curtis (1982) stressed that recreation comprise. Creative management in recreation and parks: CV. Mosby Company. Lu, . & Hu, . H.
Cite this publication. of some experiences carried on free time, either for pleasure or to achieve certain. desirable physical, social or emotional outcomes.
Management, Parks, Recreation. First-2nd eds. published as: creative administration in recreation and parks.
Creative management in recreation and parks. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Creative management in recreation and parks from your list? Creative management in recreation and parks. 3rd ed. by Richard G. Kraus. Published 1982 by Mosby in St. Louis. Management, Parks, Recreation. Bibliography: p. 381-384.
An estimable dynamic model of recreation behavior by Bill Provencher, Richard C. Bishop, University of. .Creative management in recreation, parks, and leisure services by Richard G. Curtis - 1990 - 494 pages. Bishop, University of Wisconsin-Madison. of Agricultural Economics - 1996 - 12 pages. An Insider's Guide to Managing Sports Events by Jerry Solomon - 2002 - 211 pages. Curtis - 1986 - 439 pages. Day Camp Programming and Administration by Jill Moffitt - 2011 - 174 pages.
- Managing Outdoor Recreation [OP]: Case Studies in the National Parks ebook
- National Parks (True Books : National Parks) ebook
- The New Leisure Challenges for the Schools (National Recreation and Parks Association.) ebook
- Illinois State Parks: A Complete Outdoor Recreation Guide for Campers, Boaters, Anglers, Skiers, Hikers and Outdoor Lovers (State Park Guidebooks) ebook
- Outdoor recreation in the Highland countryside: A study of rural management and access for public recreation in ten selected areas of the Highlands and Islands ebook
- Financing parks and recreation: User fees and fund-raising as revenue sources (Special data issue) ebook
- Park, Recreation Leisure Facilites Site Planning Guidelines ebook
- Countryside Recreation Site Management: A Marketing Approach ebook
- Personnel management in recreation and leisure services ebook
- Trends in Outdoor Recreation, Leisure and Tourism (Cabi) ebook