ePub Human Heredity: Principles and Issues (with Human GeneticsNow/InfoTrac) download
by Michael Cummings
has been added to your Cart.
has been added to your Cart. It automatically generates customized learning plans for students, directing them to text information and ancillaries that help them master specific concepts.
Introductory textbook on the basic concepts of human genetics. Michael Cummings is the author and co-author of a number of widely used college textbooks, including CONCEPTS OF GENETICS (co-authored with Klug) and ESSENTIALS OF GENETICS. For undergraduates with little or no background in biology, chemistry, and mathematics. He has also written sections on genetics for the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology, and has published a newsletter on advances in human genetics for instructors and students. Michael received his P. in Biological Sciences from Northwestern University.
Get Top Trending Free Books in Your Inbox.
Principles of Human Nutrition. 26 MB·5,481 Downloads. Load more similar PDF files. PDF Drive investigated dozens of problems and listed the biggest global issues facing the world today. Let's Change The World Together. Pdfdrive:hope Give books away. Get Top Trending Free Books in Your Inbox.
Michael Cummings, Michael R Cummings. Chapters begin with an opening story-focusing on a controversial issue.
In light of the recent developments in these fields (completion of the human genome), Cummings has incorporated such newly acquired "knowledge" and the resulting modern methods and& technology not only in Chapter 13, but also throughout the book, wherever applicable, as a kind of "thematic update.
Get started today for free. By College By High School By Country.
by Michael Cummings(Author).
Author Michael Cummings explains the origin, nature, and amount of genetic diversity present in the human population and how that diversity has been shaped by natural selection.
- Human Genetics and Society ebook
- Human Genetic Diversity: Functional Consequences for Health and Disease ebook
- Reshaping Life: Key Issues in Genetic Engineering ebook
- Chromosome Abnormalities and Genetic Counseling (Oxford Monographs on Medical Genetics) ebook
- Human Resource Management: An Experiential Approach (McGraw-Hill Series in Management) ebook
- Genetic markers in human blood ebook
- Human Genetics: The Basics ebook
- Readings and Cases in International Human Resource Management ebook
- Color Atlas of Genetics, Third Edition (Flexibook) ebook
- The Genetic Basis of Common Diseases (Oxford Monographs on Medical Genetics) ebook