ePub Plant Cell and Tissue Culture download
by Indra K. Vasil
Bibliographic Information. Plant Cell and Tissue Culture.
Plant tissue culture is a collection of techniques used to maintain or grow plant cells, tissues or organs under sterile conditions on a nutrient culture medium of known composition. It is widely used to produce clones of a plant in a method known as micropropagation.
Indra K. Vasil’s most popular book is Plant Cell and Tissue Culture.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of Indra K. Vasil's books. Indra K. Vasil’s Followers. None yet. Vasil. Vasil’s books.
eBook ISBN: 9780323144070. Flavonoids in Tissue and Cell Cultures. V. Turnover and Degradation. Imprint: Academic Press. Cell Culture and Somatic Cell Genetics of Plants, Volume 5: Phytochemicals in Plant Cell Cultures provides comprehensive coverage of the wide variety of laboratory procedures used in plant cell culture, fundamental aspects of cell growth and nutrition, and plant regeneration and variability. This book consists of five main ids, naphthoquinones, and anthraquinones; mevalonates; alkaloids; glucosinolates, polyacetylenes, and lipids; and biologically active compounds.
Part A presents a comprehensive coverage of all necessary laboratory techniques for the initiation, nutrition, maintenance and storage of plant cell and tissue cultures, including discussions on these topics, as well as on morphogenesis and regeneration, meristem and shoot tip culture, plant protoplasts, mutant cell lines, variation in tissue cultures, isogenic lines . Part B then proceeds into detail on the specific in vitro culture of specific crops, including cereals, legumes, vegetables, potatoes, other roots and tubers, oilseeds, temperate fruits, tropical fruits, plantation crops, forest trees and ornamentals.
6. Origins, Causes and Uses of Variation in Plant Tissue Cultures; A. Karp
Part A: 1. Initiation, Nutrition and Maintenance of Plant Cell and Tissue Cultures; F. Constabel. 2. Morphogenesis and Regeneration; . 3. Meristem and Shoot Tip Culture: Requirements and Applications; . 6. Karp. 7. Production and Use of Isogenic Lines; G. Wenzel, B. Foroughi-Wehr. 8. In vitro Methods for the Control of Fertilization and Embryo Development; V. Raghavan.
If any more book needs to be added to the list of best books on Plant Cell and Tissue Culture Subject, please let us know.
Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture: Fundamental Methods (Springer Lab Manuals) by Oluf L Gamborg and Gregory C Phillips. If any more book needs to be added to the list of best books on Plant Cell and Tissue Culture Subject, please let us know.
Vasil, Indra K. ISBN-13.
- Tissue and Cell Culture (Laboratory Monograph) ebook
- Invertebrate Tissue Culture Methods (Springer Lab Manuals) ebook
- Conservation of Plant Genetic Resources in Vitro: General Aspects ebook
- Plant Tissue Culture: Techniques and Experiments ebook
- Basic Cell Culture: A Practical Approach (Cloth) ebook
- Medicinal Plant Biotechnology ebook
- Animal Cell Culture (Methods in Molecular Biology) ebook
- Plant Cell Biology: A Practical Approach (The Practical Approach Series) ebook
- Functional Heterogeneity of Liver Tissue (Functional Heterogeneity of Liver Tissue: from cell lineage diversity to sublobular compartment-specific pathogenesis) ebook
- Plant Cell and Tissue Culture: A Laboratory Manual ebook