ePub Political Finance (SAGE Electoral Studies Yearbook) download
by Herbert E. Alexander
Political finance covers all funds that are raised and spent for political purposes.
Political finance covers all funds that are raised and spent for political purposes. Such purposes include all political contests for voting by citizens, especially the election campaigns for various public offices that are run by parties and candidates. Moreover, all modern democracies operate a variety of permanent party organizations, .
Founded in 1997, BookFinder.
The study of political finance was pioneered by James K. Pollock and Loise Overacker ^ For details see Herbert E. Alexander, Financing politics – money and political reform
The study of political finance was pioneered by James K. Pollock and Loise Overacker. Alexander Heard contributed a groundbreaking analysis for the . International comparison started with Arnold J. Heidenheimer, who also introduced the term 'political finance' to comprise campaign and party funding. Thus he was bridgeing the gap of perception between North America and Western Europe. For details see Herbert E. Alexander, Financing politics – money and political reform. 4th e. Washington, DC: CQ Press, 1992, pp. 58–64, 73–5; W. T. Stanbury, Money in politics – financing federal parties and candidates in Canada.
Political Finance book. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
A collection of articles from the early 1970's,exploring various aspects of campaign finance, including the influence of large contributors, labor unions, television, campaign finance reform legislation, and the case of Buckley v. Valeo. Recently added by. emintz.
Comparative Political Studies, Vol. 38, Issue. Political Finance in Comparative Perspective. Electoral Laws and Monitoring of Campaign Financing during the 2015 Presidential Election in Nigeria
Comparative Political Studies, Vol. Electoral Laws and Monitoring of Campaign Financing during the 2015 Presidential Election in Nigeria. Japanese Journal of Political Science, Vol. 17, Issue.
Herbert E. Alexander and Anthony Corrado seek to answer these questions in their comprehensive description and analysis of campaign finance . At what point is fund raising deemed to be most important for political campaigns?
Herbert E. Alexander and Anthony Corrado seek to answer these questions in their comprehensive description and analysis of campaign finance in the 1992 election. They provide an to-know guide about revenue and expenditures for federal office during that election cycle. In doing so, they also discuss generic issues of strategy and tactics, issues that pertain to the timing, targeting, and techniques of resource acquisition and allocation. At what point is fund raising deemed to be most important for political campaigns? When and for what types of campaign-related activities.
Political finance, Sage Electoral Studies Yearbook, Vol. 5. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications. The Obey-Railsback Bill: Its genesis and early history. Cluster analysis for applications. New York: Academic Press. Alexander, Rei Shiratori. This volume addresses the financing of politics, political parties, candidates and elections. Recognized authorities have contributed studies from 13 countries, presenting country-by-country comparisons and offering a conceptual framework that enables the reader to understand the context and implications of funding sources, campaign expenditures and regulatory systems.
of Senate elections in particular have incorporated gradations of intensity. increasingly toward the pro-choice candidate as abortion becomes a salient. Candidates thus have an incentive to structure the elec-. The Study of Political Campaigns 3. (Kahn and Kenney 1999a; Westlye 1983, 1991). tion’s agenda as much as possible.
- Indian Economic Reforms ebook
- Sequencing?: Financial Strategies for Developing Countries ebook
- State and Financial Systems in Europe and the USA: Historical Perspectives on Regulation and Supervision in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries (Studies in Banking and Financial History) ebook
- The State of State Reform (Latin American Development Forum) ebook
- Samoa 2000: Building on recent reforms (Pacific studies series) ebook
- The Korean economy: Prospects and financial reforms (Economics Division working papers) ebook
- Taxing Reforms: The Politics of the Consumption Tax in Japan, the United States, Canada, and Australia ebook
- Implementation of Soviet Economic Reforms: Political, Organizational and Social Processes (Praeger special studies in international politics and government) ebook
- Financial Fragility, Debt and Economic Reforms ebook
- Political Party and Election Campaign Finance in Britain and America: A Comparative Study (Routledge Research in Comparative Politics) ebook