ePub English in America: A Radical View of the Profession (Galaxy Books) download
by Richard M. Ohmann
English in America book.
English in America book. When it first appeared in 1976, this groundbreaking exploration of the.
A remarkably prescient book whose claims have withstood two decades of fierce debate, English in America is widely considered to be as relevant today as ever. Wise, witty, and urbane, it has much to teach all students of English. Series: Galaxy Books. Hardcover: 344 pages. Publisher: Oxford University Press (1976).
Martin Nystrand (born December 28, 1943) is an American composition and education theorist. Chapter in Richard Ohmann, In English in America: A Radical View of the Profession (p. 127). 1 Biography and Career. Oxford University Press, 1976.
The Richest Man In Babylon. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss.
English in America is one of the most important books in the field of literary studies of the past three decades. Much of what Ohmann wrote about in 1976-the intellectual, professional, and historical trends he describes-remains very pertinent today. - William E. Cain, author of The Crisis in Criticism. English in America is one of the most important books in the field of literary studies of the past three decades.
RICHARD OHMANN is Professor of English at Wesleyan University and author of Politics of Letters (1987) and Shaw: The Style and the Man (1962)
RICHARD OHMANN is Professor of English at Wesleyan University and author of Politics of Letters (1987) and Shaw: The Style and the Man (1962). GERALD GRAFF is George M. Pullman Professor of English and Education, University of Chicago, and author of Beyond the Culture Wars (1992).
Find nearly any book by Richard M. Ohmann. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Shaw: The Style and the Man. by Richard M. ISBN 9781258143534 (978-1-258-14353-4) Softcover, Literary Licensing, LLC, 2011. Find signed collectible books: 'Shaw: The Style And The Man'.
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for English in America : A Radical View of the . Ships from the UK. Former Library books. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Ships from the UK.
Similar books and articles. Added to PP index 2015-02-06. Total views 0. Recent downloads (6 months) 0. How can I increase my downloads? Downloads. Sorry, there are not enough data points to plot this chart.
- Progressive men, women, and movements of the past twenty-five years (The Radical tradition in America) ebook
- Secret Seven Win Through (Galaxy Children's Large Print Books) ebook
- Terror and Resistance: Study of Political Violence (Galaxy Books) ebook
- At Odds: Women and the Family in America from the Revolution to the Present (Galaxy Books) ebook
- America's Humor: From Poor Richard to Doonesbury (Galaxy Books) ebook
- Blacking Up: The Minstrel Show in Nineteenth-Century America (Galaxy Books) ebook
- Seventeenth Century Prose: Modern Essays in Criticism (Galaxy Books) ebook
- To Hunt in the Morning (Galaxy Books) ebook
- History of the Amana Society or Community of True Inspiration (The Radical tradition in America) ebook
- Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left ebook