ePub Crime and the Media: Headlines vs. Reality download
by Shelly Feuer Domash,Roslyn Muraskin
Roslyn Muraskin (Author), Shelly Feuer Domash (Author). If the media is responsible for the headlines, the conclusion to be reached is that they influence the public's attention regarding crime
Roslyn Muraskin (Author), Shelly Feuer Domash (Author). If the media is responsible for the headlines, the conclusion to be reached is that they influence the public's attention regarding crime. This book examines, through the study of cases that have made headlines, what is noted as the fear of crime among the populace. In addition to cases such as Scott Peterson, Marilyn Sheppard, and Jon Benet Ramsey, the authors focus on the changes in the sentencing laws, policies, increased incarceration rates as well as the war on drugs and try to find the factors that brought about change.
Roslyn Muraskin, Long Island University. Shelly Feuer Domash Ms. Domash has also worked on the other side of the media, heading the public relations departments for the Nassau County Health Department. She is a frequent guest lecturer on issues of gender, race and the law, and can be seen on television and hard on radio. Ms. Domash has also worked on the other side of the media, heading the public relations departments for the Nassau County Health Department, New York, and the Town of Hempstead, New York. She has lectured extensively on breast cancer, drugs, gangs, and women’s issues.
Crime and the Media book. Start by marking Crime and the Media: Headlines Versus Reality as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
The public's knowledge of crime is primarily derived from the depiction in the media.
Expertly curated help for Crime and the Media : Headlines vs. Reality. Plus easy-to-understand solutions written by experts for thousands of other textbooks. You can cancel at any time.
Find nearly any book by Roslyn Muraskin. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. by Roslyn Muraskin, Shelly Feuer Domash. ISBN 9780131921337 (978-0-13-192133-7) Softcover, Pearson, 2006. Find signed collectible books: 'Crime and the Media: Headlines vs. Reality'. ISBN 9781556051685 (978-1-55605-168-5) Softcover, Wyndham Hall Pr, 1990.
Rent Crime And The Media at Chegg. Author Muraskin, Roslyn, Domash, Shelly, Domash, Shelly Feuer. ISBN13: 9780131921337. com and save up to 80% off list price and 90% off used textbooks. More Books . ABOUT CHEGG.
Crime and the Media : Headlines vs. Published: 2006 Format: Paperback. Author: Roslyn Muraskin; Shelly Feuer Domash.
Crime and the Media Headlines Versus Reality by Muraskin, Roslyn, Domash, . .
- Crime And Public Policy: Putting Theory To Work (Crime and Society) ebook
- The Politics of Street Crime: Criminal Process and Cultural Obsession ebook
- Virtual Justice: The Flawed Prosecution of Crime in America ebook
- The Constable Has Blundered: The Exclusionary Rule, Crime, and Corruption ebook
- Reactions to Crime (SAGE Criminal Justice System Annuals) ebook
- Crime Policy in America: Laws, Institutions, and Programs ebook
- Criminology: A Sociological Understanding (3rd Edition) ebook
- Catholic Perspectives on Crime and Criminal Justice ebook
- Cyberspace Crime (International Library of Criminology, Criminal Justice Penology) ebook
- Women, Crime and Criminal Justice ebook