ePub Autism Spectrum Disorders: From Theory to Practice download
by Laura J. Hall
has been added to your Cart
has been added to your Cart. Laura J. Hall began her work as an educator working for the Princeton Child Development Institute shortly after graduation. The excellent training and coaching in the implementation of applied behavior analysis with learners with autism that she received inspired her to pursue further education.
Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
From Theory to Practice.
Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9780134461168, 0134461169. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9780134531519, 0134531515. From Theory to Practice.
Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall. Handleman, J. & Harris, S. L. (Ed. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Lisa A. Ruble Abigail . Love Venus W. Wong Jennifer L. Grisham-Brown John H. McGrew.
Autism Spectrum Disorders: From Theory to Practice provides the need for a comprehensive text on the subject of ASD, thoroughly discussing the cause, characteristics, and approaches by theoretical perspective used by educators. Drawing from her classroom experience, Laura Hall explains the communication and social and relationship issues faced by individuals with autism spectrum disorders and presents educators with best practices and programs for increasing academic achievement. In her newest book, the author guides educators in identifying, placing, and instructing students through real-life classroom and family cases. She includes strategies to determine the cause of ASD, a step-by-step guide for assessment, and evidence-based approaches to educate students through examination of the major theoretical perspectives–applied behavior analysis, developmental and social-relational, and the TEACCH approach. Furthermore, the text addresses: the use of evidence-based practices in the education of individuals with ASD mandated by the laws, IDEA 2004 and NCLB; approaches that take into account families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; applied behavior analysis; and working collaboratively with families and building communities of practice. This new and unique text will not only describe the most common practices implemented for learners with ASD, but will identify those that are evidence-based, and provide the best suggestions for future research in the field.
- Girls Under the Umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Practical Solutions for Addressing Everyday Challenges ebook
- Look at My Eyes: Autism Spectrum Disorders: Autism and PDD-NOS ebook
- Educating Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders ebook
- Visual Supports for Visual Thinkers: Practical Ideas for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Special Educational Needs ebook
- The New Social Story Book: Illustrated Edition: Teaching Social Skills to Children and Adults with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, and Other Autism Spectrum Disorders ebook
- Schools for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Directory of Educational Programs in New York City and the Lower Hudson Valley ebook
- Diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Lifespan Perspective ebook
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Through the Life Span ebook
- Gifted Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders (The Practical Strategies Series in Autism Education) ebook
- Teaching Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Step-by-Step Guide for Educators ebook