ePub Writing with Style: APA Style Made Easy download
by Lenore T. Szuchman
Writing with Style: APA . .has been added to your Cart. Lenore T. Szuchman, P.
Writing with Style: APA . She has supervised a wide range of master's theses and senior projects that have been published and presented at professional and student conferences regionally and nationally.
Szuchman, Lenore . 1948-. xviii, 139 pages ; 23 cm. Notes. The papers of this book made it reflective when scanned. Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control).
Writing with Style book.
by Lenore T. Szuchman 2005 Wadsworth 151 pages. Szuchman’s book begins with a chapter that encourages students to see themselves as ining rather than lay people who find psychology interesting.
Print ISBN: 9781285077062. Dr. Szuchman's years of experience teaching writing-intensive courses give her an inside track on the trouble spots students often encounter when writing papers and dealing with APA style. With this book, she helps your students avoid common errors and use the APA style with confidence. 1. Introduction: The Laypeople and You.
Author Lenore T. Szuchman quickly and succinctly provides the basics of APA style in WRITING WITH STYLE.
Dr. In this book, you'll learn how to avoid common errors and use the APA style with confidence
- Modern essays on writing and style ebook
- Writing in public relations practice: Form style ebook
- What's My Style? ebook
- Writing: Style and grammar ebook
- Business Writing Style Book ebook
- Sewing Australian Style : 20 Easy to Sew Applique Designs ebook
- Writing With Style: Apa Style Made Easy ebook
- Of Mice and Men: The Themes · The Characters · The Language and Style · The Plot Analyzed (Literature Made Easy) ebook
- Denim and Chambray With Style: Sewing Easy Accents for Comfort Clothes ebook
- The Elements of Style (4th Edition) ebook