ePub Borderline Personality Disorder: The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies download
by Melanie A. Dean
Dr. Dean is former Director of the Solutions Focused Therapy Clinic at the University of Missouri Kansas City Counseling Center and founder of Compact Clinicals publishing company. In this jargon-free, easy-to-reference book, she highlights the difficult struggles of those with BPD and summarizes current treatment strategies.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Objective: This paper considers methods, instruments and strategies for assessing BPD as described within the frame of the DSM-IV classification.
Objective: This paper considers methods, instruments and strategies for assessing BPD as described within the frame of the DSM-IV classification. Conclusions: Following the general diagnostic approach introduced by Van Praag in biological psychiatry, a two-tier diagnostic strategy for the descriptive diagnostic assessment of BPD is recommended
Answer the questions below, and count 1 for every Yes that you respond to.
Utilize unique worksheets, checklists and othe.
For brief but substantive answers to these questions - plus pros and cons of different clinical strategies, causes, typical characteristics, biological underpinnings, recommended medications and the most effective treatment strategies including those for self harm and suicide potential turn to this Compact Clinicals guide to BPD.
Written for the professional in a jargon free, easy to read format.
- Effective Clinical Practice in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: The Heart of the Matter ebook
- Mapping the Edges and the In-between: A critical analysis of Borderline Personality Disorder (International Perspectives in Philosophy and Psychiatry) ebook
- Clinical Assessment and Management of Severe Severe Personality Disorders (Clinical Practice) ebook
- Living with Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Individuals and Families ebook
- Working with Groups to Overcome Panic, Anxiety Phobias : Structured Exercises in Healing ebook
- Borderline Personality Disorder (Medical Psychiatry Series) ebook
- Borderline Personality: A Scriptural Perspective ebook
- How to Talk to a Borderline ebook
- Clinical Depression During Addiction Recovery, Process, Diagnosis, and Treatment (Process, Diagnosis, Treatment) ebook
- Behavioral Management Guide: Essential Treatment Strategies for Adult Psychotherapy ebook