ePub A Guide to Successful Searches for College Personnel: Policies, Procedures, and Legal Issues (The Higher Administration Series) download
by Patricia A. Hollander,John M. Higgins
A Guide to Successful. Published March 1st 1987 by College Administration Pubns.
Personnel : Policies, Procedures and Legal Issues. Publisher:College Administration Publications, Incorporated.
book by John M. Higgins. by John M. Higgins and Patricia A. Hollander.
17. Rita Risser, Staying out of Court: The Manager’s Guide to Preventing Employee Lawsuits (Paramus, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1993), 2. oogle Scholar. 20. James L. Rapp, Education Law 5 (New York: Matthew Bender & Company, 2000), 11–10.
Higgins, John . 1929-. Publication, Distribution, et. . College Administration Publications, (c)1987. The Higher education administration series. Personal Name: Hollander, Patricia A. Physical Description: xii, 89 p. : forms ;, 23 cm. Series Statement: The Higher education administration series. Rubrics: College teachers United States Selection and appointment College administrators Employee selection Law and legislation. Download DOC book format.
Asheville, North Carolina: College Administration. Highhouse, S. (2008). Stubborn reliance on intuition and subjectivity in employee selection
Asheville, North Carolina: College Administration. Stubborn reliance on intuition and subjectivity in employee selection. (2002). Assessing the candidate as a whole: A historical and critical analysis of individual psychological assessment for personnel decision making. Personnel Psychology, 55, 363–396. Landrum, R. & Clump, M. A. (2004).
A variety of procedures for making personnel selection decisions that are designed to reflect job-relevant factors also tend to result in substantial differences in employment outcomes across racial/ethnic and gender groups.
administration (1) policies and procedures (1). refresh. Member recommendations.
9 Personnel management: functions, policies and roles Personnel Policies, Procedures And Programmes 2-9 Personnel policies are guides to action. They serve as roadmaps for managers on a number of issues such as recruitment, selection and promotion
9 Personnel management: functions, policies and roles Personnel Policies, Procedures And Programmes 2-9 Personnel policies are guides to action. They serve as roadmaps for managers on a number of issues such as recruitment, selection and promotion. They cover almost all functions of personnel management. A good personnel policy should be easy to understand, based on facts, equitable, reasonably flexible, precise and related to objectives.
- Personnel Administration in Education ebook
- Personnel Administration in Education: A Management Approach ebook
- Guide to HR policies procedures manuals ebook
- Assessing Student Characteristics in Admissions to Higher Education: A Review of Procedures (Research monograph / College Board) ebook
- Administration of Justice: Principles and Procedures (CRIMINAL JUSTICE SERIES) ebook
- Legal Office Procedures (College series) ebook
- A Handbook for Developing Higher Education Personnel Policies ebook
- Personnel administration: A point of view and a method ebook
- Constitutional law (Justice administration legal series) ebook
- Mountains and Passes: Traversing the Landscape of Ethics and Student Affairs Administration (Naspa Monograph Series, V. 22.) ebook