ePub Economic Policy and the Transition to Democracy: The Latin American Experience (International Political Economy Series) download
by Juan Antonio Morales,Gary McMahon
The Latin American Experience. Juan Antonio Morales.
Policy-making institutions vary in the degree to which . During the transition period unemployment was a. .
Series: International Political Economy Series
Economic Policy and the Transition to Democracy: The Latin American Experience (International Political Economy Series). by Gary McMahon and Juan Antonio Morales.
Economic Chaos and the Fragility of Democratic Transition in Former . Regime, Polity, and Economic Growth: The Latin American Experience. Growth and Change, Vol. 26, Issue.
Political economy, branch of social science that studies the relationships between individuals and society and between markets and the state, using a diverse set of tools and methods drawn largely from economics.
Democracy and the Market: Political and Economic Reforms in Eastern Europe and Latin America. Petras, James, with Todd Cavaluzzi, Morris Morley, and Steve Vieux.
Books related to The Political Economy of Latin America.
- Latin American Neostructuralism: The Contradictions of Post-Neoliberal Development ebook
- International Security and Democracy: Latin America and the Caribbean in the Post-Cold War Era (Pitt Latin American Series) ebook
- The Politics of Military Rule in Brazil, 1964-1985 ebook
- Building New Democracies: Economic and Social Reform in Brazil, Chile, and Mexico (Studies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy) ebook
- Decentralization and Democracy in Latin America (ND Kellogg Inst Int'l Studies) ebook
- Economic Reforms in Chile: From Dictatorship to Democracy (Development And Inequality In The Market Economy) ebook
- In the Name of Democracy: U.S. Policy Toward Latin America in the Reagan Years ebook
- The Politics of Social Security in Brazil (Pitt Latin American series) ebook
- The Politics of Market Reform in Fragile Democracies: Argentina, Brazil, Peru, and Venezuela ebook
- Foreign Policy of the European Union towards Latin American Southern Cone States (1980-2000): Has it become more cooperative?- Cases of Foreign Direct ... / Publications Universitaires Européennes) ebook