ePub Assessing Student Characteristics in Admissions to Higher Education: A Review of Procedures (Research monograph / College Board) download
by Hunter M. Breland
How colleges make admissions decisions at four-year institutions is. .
How colleges make admissions decisions at four-year institutions is facing high levels of scrutiny. Students, families, and policymakers are asking how offices of admissions decide to admit students. Increasing numbers of institutions are becoming test optional and/or using holistic admissions schemes, but little is known about how decisions are made.
Logistic regression procedures were used to estimate prompt difficulty and gender effects. In Phase II, 87 prompts administered from July 1998 through March 2000 were analyzed.
Breland, H. M. (1979) Population validity and college entrance measures.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. Breland, H. Stocking, . Pinchak, B. and N. Abrams.
January 1982 · PsycCRITIQUES.
education organizations apply principles for private industry to assess quality initiatives. standards of quality.
New York: College Board. Bridgeman, . & McHale, F. (1996). Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service. Educational Testing Service.
Guiding Principles and Model Illustrations. Arthur L. Coleman Jamie Lewis Keith.
College Board Graduate Record Examinations Board Higher Education .
ASHE Board of Directors. Abstracting & Indexing. RHE is the official journal of the Association for the Study of Higher Education and follows the ASHE Bylaws and Statement on Diversity. A subscription is included in ASHE membership.
Author of a comprehensive program of continuous environmental education "Waterfall of knowledge" (2003) and "Neskuchny Academy of Sciences" (2007); master's program "Theory and methods of teaching biology" (2015).
- How to Complete Your Universities and Colleges Admissions Service Form 1995 (Getting into Higher Education) ebook
- 100 things every adult college student ought to know: A self-orientation guide with definitions, customs, procedures, and advice to assist adults in adjusting to the start of college ebook
- Paying for College Without Going Broke 2007 (College Admissions Guides) ebook
- Organizational Measurement and Its Bearing on the Study of College Environments (Research Monograph, No. 2) ebook
- How to Save for College (College Admissions Guides) ebook
- A Student's Guide to College Admissions: Everything Your Guidance Counselor Has No Time to Tell You ebook
- Choosing a College ebook
- Tackling College Admissions: Sanity + Strategy=Success ebook
- Sports and Athletics in Higher Education (Ashe Reader) ebook
- Handbook for college admissions: A family guide ebook